[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Checkmate Transphobes.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: CheckMate Shitlords.jpg (84KB, 828x824px) Image search: [Google]
CheckMate Shitlords.jpg
84KB, 828x824px
Checkmate Transphobes.
>>
>>723619920
So the argument is I can identify as a nigger? Not that I'd want to.
>>
I do not understand the argument.
>>
File: 1450764743802.png (512KB, 478x439px) Image search: [Google]
1450764743802.png
512KB, 478x439px
>>723619920
What the fuck is this?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 334x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 334x441px
I think I found this creature's supervisor in its gender studies class.

When words can by unilaterally redefined to mean whatever the user wishes, they cease to mean anything at all. Hence, this hot mess.
>>
>>723619920
I seriously don't get this.
>>
>>723621214

too good
>>
>>723619920

military grade autism
>>
>>723620904
Niether do I, I'm afraid.
>>
>>723621410

I'll take a stab at it:

The creature is implicitly claiming the race and gender belong to the same, mutable class: "identity", whatever the fuck that word is supposed to mean now. Cars are vehicles, and apples are fruits, but attempting to perform the respective actions upon each, under the implication that the objects *actually* belong to respective classes which would permit such actions, is impossible and absurd.

Get it? Yeah, it's pretty rough. No good thinking or rhetoric up in this particular bitch.
>>
>>723619920
The trans person thing was, I believe, saying that changing your race and changing your sex are not comparable like the apples and oranges thing. I think the the trans thing is wrong. It is the same thing, but you can change your race, Ben Carson, Michael Jackson (skin disease aside, he hated black folks) Bill Clinton Just saying
>>
>>723621410

>I seriously don't get this.

Some idiot makes a retarded comment possibly to trigger the faggot.

The faggot makes some equally retarded statements as a comeback.
>>
>>723621610
If the military has found a way to weaponise autistism, a great many modern mysteries could be explained.
>>
They figured out a way to get people to make their point for them via ridicule....
The person in the pic is mocking the Cheong tweet.
Which is odd because you would think that the person in the pic would say some ignorant shit like that.
>Checkmate Transphobe
>>
>>723622403

It's absurd for a variety of reasons.

I actually know a F->M trans guy. Transexuality is real, but very rare, and concerns a self-perception that develops waaaaaaay before a person could ever become infected by Tumblritis. Gender is NOT mutable, but can occassionally mismatch from pre-natal times.

Race, however, if exclusively an external perception. If most people think of you as "white" then you're white. Race is only as mutable as it is possible to fool others.

Ex.: Homer Plessy was white up until exact moment he revealed his octoroon heritage, whereupon BAM! He instantly became black.

The two ideas are not related at all. Gender is internal and immutable (See John Money and hos pet project David Reimer for evidence of this), while race is an external perception and -- to a small degree -- mutable.
>>
File: CommunityCollege.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CommunityCollege.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>723622004
You're wrong in your analysis, but your attempt to sound intelligent was admirable
>>
>>723619920
Two words: gender appropriation
>>
File: 57180816.jpg (1MB, 1728x1779px) Image search: [Google]
57180816.jpg
1MB, 1728x1779px
>>723623073
>race is an external perception
Yeah, my chromosomes are entirely visible from the outside
>>
>>723623107
Your explanation is far superior to mine, I will admit.

Oh, wait, you haven't given one, nor even attempted to identify a single error in mine. I rescind my praise.
>>
Have any of you ever met or conversed with these people in real life? I will be overwhelmed with joy the first time I meet someone that says 'I identify as..' I'm going to have so much fun pulling their logic apart in reality, away from their screens.
>>
>>723623073

so majority rule decides your race?
can the same be said for gender?
Suppose a society be it in the south ,muslim country or some other socially conservative place just consider your friend to be a mutilated mentally ill female who took hormones to alter their body (who naturally cant produce such things).
>>
>>723623502

"Race" invariably refers to a person's external appearance, AKA their phenotype, which is the arrangement of external features produced through the interaction of genetic factors and the organism's environment.

So, no, your genes are important, but not the sole determinant of your race.

Take a look at certain sets of twins from parents of very different races. One might be obviously "white" and the other obviously "black", yet they share the same genes; only the expression of those genes differs.
>>
File: Thesaurus.png (1MB, 809x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Thesaurus.png
1MB, 809x1029px
>>723623538
It wasn't an explanation. It was simply pointing out a fact. Maybe use this.
>>
>>723620904
I'm pretty sure there's nothing to understand because it's retarded nonsense
>>
>>723623073
You can identify as anything you want, however, no matter how much you wish otherwise you can't change your actual sex. Even if you decide to mutilate yourself, every cell in your body will still inherit the genes of your original sex.
>>
>>723623960
Physical appearance and race aren't the same thing, retard. Please stop typing words.
>>
>>723623848

Well, the SJWs are (very, very slightly) correct on this one. "Race" is, as they assert, invariably a social construct; in other words, society, or the majority, if you prefer, determine a person's race.

Gender has both an internal, immutable facet, and an external, mutable one which is the perception of society at large. The SJW conflation of these two things is whence comes all the Stupid.

Put other way: I "know" I am male but for some reason choose to appear as feminine as possible, become a trap, in other words. If I am convincing in my trapping, my external gender would be female, but I would always know the truth: that my internal gender is male, and that cannot be changed.

No one just suddenly realises they're a woman trapped in a man's body. Anyone so claiming is a fake-ass attention whore. Every single real trans person's displays a brain structure typical of the gender they feel themselves to be, and always report knowing that something was "off" from a very young age.
>>
>>723624583

No, they are not the same thing, but I never said they were. Race is determined by physical appearance, retard.

Trendy trans loons are apparently not the only ones who can't follow the structure of a simple sentence.
>>
>>723624477
Body disphoria is real, but it's nontheless a mental illness, considering the suicide rates of trans even after a succesfull transition remains the same. The only comparable number per 100 would be Jews under nazi rule. Even if we ignore that trans people probably is the most protected group out there, that still warrants concern since there is no way Trans people suffer the same sort of harrassment
>>
>>723624227

>filename: thesaurus
>picture: Children's Dictionary

You are staggeringly fucking stupid, aren't you? Go shitpost on Youtube or something and come back when you are no longer dumb.
>>
>>723624986
>"Race" invariably refers to a person's external appearance
>I never said
Pick one
>>
>>723625008

The real trans people will happily admit it's a mental disorder. It brings them nothing but misery; what else could anyone call it?

It's only the transtrenders fuckers who insist you can be trans without suffering from dysphoria. They want all the super-special snowflake status without any of the negative feelings associated with having a mental illness.

It is little different than those assholes who use their slef-diagnosed "autism" as an excuse for their anti-social behaviour, but strenuously insist that autism is not a disorder.
>>
>everyone one of you dumb asses has been in a public bathroom with a trans person and you didn't even know it.

>more crimes have been committed by congressmen in public bathrooms than any transperson

>old white male pedophiles in america and elsewhere are statistically far more dangerous to society than any isis terrorist.

Lul
>>
File: (You).png (82KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
82KB, 1080x1080px
>>723625158
>>
>>723625294

You need this spelled out, idiot?

If your assertion is that "race" is determined exclusively by one's genes, then race could not have even existed before knowledge of genetics.

The social concept of race is almost 100% determined by external appearance. Disagree if you like.
>>
>>723625929
>race could not have even existed before knowledge of genetics
>planets in other galaxies don't exist because we haven't discovered them yet
At first I just thought you were stupid. Then you had to go and confirm it.
>>
>>723625929

Why did you delete the all-important subjunctive clause in my post? Is it because it is the only way you can win the argument? Dumb fuck.

>If your assertion is that "race" is determined exclusively by one's genes
>>
>>723625929
>>723627643
Samefagging at its most shameful
>>
>>723625929
Penicillin is bread mould. Therefore, before the discovery of penicillin, bread mild did not exist.

Ipso fatso
>>
>>723625929
It's actually a well known fact universally accepted in scientific circles that electricity was invented by Ben Franklin. It simply never existed previous to his kite experiment.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.