[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black people get stopped by cops and arrested so much?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5184.jpg (57KB, 634x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5184.jpg
57KB, 634x431px
Why do black people get stopped by cops and arrested so much?
>>
>>723617881
White = good
Blzck = bad
>>
It's a two part problem.

A.) too many black people don't know how to act in a civilized society.

B.) cops are humans and react to prejudices. When I had long hair, cops fucked with me daily practically. They may or may not be overtly racist, but prejudices are there. It's like profiling and they may not even be aware they're doing it.
>>
>>723618353

>targeting for long hair

Wtf do you live in the 60's?
>>
>>723617881
Because they commit crimes and are so obvious about it they het caught then fight with police to make it harder on them.
>>
>>723618994
He probably looked like some 19 year old who sells weed to his little bro's friends
>>
>>723618353
Profiling works. You catch more drug dealers in high drug areas 75% of the time pick a guy who looks like a thug and he has drugs on him because hes a thug.
>>
>>723617881
because they commit crime that much
>>
>>723619250
/thread
>>
>>723617881
they are the stupidest race on the face of the planet second only to the Australian aboriginals
>>
>>723619463
Why do people hate aboriginals so much? I never got that
>>
>>723617881
Racial profiling. Duh. Why? Cause 9 out of 10 times they are driving dirty. And an arrest is a point to that police station and the more arrests the more money they receive. So it's in the cops interest to put lots of people in jail so they focus on the nig nogs cause they don't feel bad about it and are racist. They used to go after the stoners but shits been getting legalized lately so they gonna go Ezra hard on the blacks. That's why there're liquor stores and gun stores on every corner in the inner city. They provoke the criminal intent and they latch on and bingo. They have their arrest, get their money and bigger jail so they can make more arrest and get more money. It's capitolism man. Every faction and industry in America is based on making profit not solving the problem.
The end.
>>
>>723617881
its like the famous Willie Sutton quote. when asked why he robbed banks he replied "cause thats where the money is"
>>
>>723619582
if even a quarter of the stories i've heard are even half true, aboriginals are the worst kind of trash on a level that makes american ghetto trash look like right proper gentlemen.
>>
>>723619817
Wow I just got a history lesson, that's where "slick willie" comes from. Thanks, anon!
>>
>>723618994
i believe it, soon as i grew my hair out i started getting pulled over and car searched
>>
>>723619993
Like modern ones or the ones who live in the dirt and rocks and facepaint?
>>
>>723617881
crime /thread
>>
>>723617881
this video explains why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
>>
Cos nigger
>>
>>723620223
modern ones, they get so many handouts from the gubment as reparations for the way they were treated that they just sit around and burn their niggerbux on huffing gasoline.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (24KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
24KB, 540x540px
>>723619582

HAVE YOU EVER MET OR SPOKEN TO FULLY ABORIGINAL PERSON????

If you ever get a chance to talk to a fully Australian Aboriginal person you will be amazed how they can even work in modern world (most of them really can't). They are THE EVIDENCE of human evolution. They are like completely different species. But you will see if you ever get to talk to one.
>>
>>723617881
Because they commit more crime
/thread
>>
>>723620617
Why the fuck would anyone huff gasoline. Jesus fuck
>>
>>723620617

This. They are also known for sniffing gas and glue. That melts their brain (if there are any) and makes them even more stupider than they already are.
>>
>>723620664
Never met one but I would if I get the chance
>>
>>723620664
Abos, you have your good ones and your bad ones (more the latter) but the good ones are a laugh riot, worked with an abo, he always told the boss to get fucked and if the boss tried to get him sacked, he just claimed discrimination
>>
>>723621294
What a piece of shit.
>>
Because they god damn run. They run and fight back, then say they were innocent and got scared. Nigga, now you aren't innocent.
>>
File: retard pepe.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
retard pepe.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>723621294

Abos are the simplest life form that I have ever get to talk to. Sometimes i wonder how can they even communicate with humans.
>>
>>723620664
Aboriginal guy lives next door to me unfortunately. His missus boots him out over and over and calls the cops on him heaps, he's Fucked his brain up with something in the past. Occasionally chat to him when we happen to both be outside and he puts me on edge. Thinks he's Some sort of shaman.
>>
>>723621485

Actually that's pretty based. Guess you never had an asshole boss.
>>
>>723621833
no that's a situation reserved mainly for niggers and losers
>>
>>723621833
>I'm gonna talk shit to you and if you try to rightfully discipline me I'll sue you because I'm a different race than you so I'll win
That's not based, that's being a little bitch.
>>
>>723617881
Simple as respect for the law. Niggers tend to break them more often.
>>
>>723617881
because niggers gonna nig
>>
File: dlu57218.jpg (34KB, 1482x247px) Image search: [Google]
dlu57218.jpg
34KB, 1482x247px
Remember kids, crimes accumulate.
>>
>>723617881
Because niggers commit more crime and when caught they act like niggers.
>>
>>723618994
Yeah I can confirm this actually. How many cops do you see with long hair?
Cop Logic: Different than me=bad
I'm sure it's not as bad as being a nigger though. Because niggers are actually have reason to be hassled by the cops.
>>
>>723617881
Those nice police officers are just helping that black man get back on his feet after he tripped and fell down.
>>
Usually, and I'm not a lawyer, people get arrested when they break the law. not based on the color of their skin. saying otherwise makes you look either retarded or racist.
>>
>>723622367
Ha.

Haha
>>
Because black people frequently break the law.
>>
>>723622902
Why tho?
>>
>>723620664
Agreed. There are some (mostly half-castes) who can integrate and, to some limited extent, thrive in society but most are too far gone to help.

Their culture is at odds with a modern, capitalistic, democratic society of private ownership. They literally are expected to share everything they have with their extended family, drop everything and go "walkabout" if a third-cousin who they have never met dies (which means they normally just drop tools and leave work for weeks on end for a massive piss-up masquerading as a funeral), and when you mix this into a history of poverty, major health issues from their stunted and isolated evolution and a tendency to, when confronted or challenged, behave like baboons on cocaine then you get a race of people who will continue to devolve further into a dependent sub-species of welfare and gasoline addicts.

A report was released recently outlining the progress the Government and Aboriginals have made on "closing the gap" i.e. reducing early deaths of Abos, increasing education, participation in the workforce, reducing domestic violence etc etc. In nearly a decade, with intensive Governmental programs, resources and initiatives, they have failed to measurably improve and have failed to reach targets in 90% of the metrics.

They. Are. Fucked.

They need to pass away peacefully and accept that they've had their time.
>>
>>723617881
Percent wise, blacks commit more crime.
It really comes down to that.
>>
>>723618994
Guy with long hair= drug hippy. In their mind.
So yah, you will get pulled over more often.
>>
>>723623031
Mix of low income community, poor family structure, ghetto culture, victim complex, genetic predisposition.
>>
>>723617881
>Why do black people get stopped by cops and arrested so much?
Statistically they commit a lot of crime.
>>
>>723623129

Pretty much the same situation here in Canada with our own flavour of abo. They are a minority by far in the total population and overwhelming majority of the prison population.
>>
because how can we have nigger women fuck slaves if the nigger men are still around?

obviously the naturally more curvy black woman will someday are the right proper way for a married man to get some sex when his mate refuses and be publicly acceptable.
>>
File: b (83).jpg (36KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
b (83).jpg
36KB, 600x489px
>>723617881
I'll just leave this here.
>>
Why are the neanderthals dead?
>>
>>723617881
because niggers make up 13% of the population but 51% of the murders in the US, furthermore there is a 61% chance for a white person to be shot by the police versus 23% if you're a nigger. Obvious reasons to be profiling niggers, and no they aren't disproportionally shot by police.

FBI crimes statics are the sources for you nig nogs
>>
File: 2WvDt0D.png (290KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
2WvDt0D.png
290KB, 450x320px
Because niggers
>>
Also, in regards to traffic stops, young adult black people are often terrible drivers. No seatbelt, speeding well in excess of the standard flow of traffic, tailgate, no signalling, plumes of smoke emanating from open windows and sun roof, music so loud you can hear it two lanes over.

>get pulled over
>RACIAL PROFILING OMG
>>
>>723624485
lol, where I live in the south the fucking niggers usually spray paint their broke ass car's tail lights red so the cops don't pull them over for missing them.
that's if they aren't blasting shitty nigger music loud enough to break windows and being their usual delinquent nigger selves.
>>
>>723624772
That sounds obnoxious
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.