[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to say that Black Mirror is the best series I've

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Black Mirror.jpg (7KB, 358x202px) Image search: [Google]
Black Mirror.jpg
7KB, 358x202px
I just want to say that Black Mirror is the best series I've seen in years. That's all.
>>
Thank you for your opinion.
>>
>>723609798
I'll second that nigga
>>
>>723609883
You're welcome.
>>
>>723609798
Holy shit I agree. Every fucking episode makes me really rethink it after. Like most of that shit is possible too. It's a master piece honestly
>>
>>723610020
Some are more plausible than others but most still reflect the current situation and direction our world is heading to. I wish more people would see it to think things differently.
>>
>>723609798
I love the fact that I can watch any episode that sounds interesting and not be completely lost

My favorite is probably pedo death match or pig fucker
>>
>>723610312
I felt that The Entire History of You and San Junipero were the most powerful. What really sets this series apart from others is the fact that this is seriously dark and gloomy. It's rare that a series, movie or similar makes you feel anything.
>>
>>723610779
Entire History of You just really irritated me -- it's like yeah he caught his bitch cheating which I guess you could consider a win but the whole time you're just watching a guy destroy himself.

Feels.
>>
>>723611376
I think the cheating wasn't even that important to the plot. It was just there as a goal for him so that there's some way to get the point of the episode across. Now that there's social media and we share everything online, everything will be remembered pretty much forever and it drives people insane, because they become obsessive about who said what. Forgetfulness is blissful. The self-destructive behavior of the main character didn't seem as important.
>>
>>723609798
I just want to say I agree

Except Waldo Project, though even that one has become prescient since Trump
>>
>>723609798
It's pretty fucking good. Our TV (Britfag) is usually shitty and low budget. About time we made something good.
>>
>>723612470

Do you actually think it's shit?

I mean Sherlock, Top Gear (RIP), QI, Doctor Who, Inbetweeners,...

I am from the Netherlands and I absolutely love all of the above.
>>
>>723612470
You have no idea what you're talking about. I live in Finland. Black Mirror probably has a bigger budget than all of our shows in total and no one has made anything worth watching in over a decade.
>>
>>723609798
if you see one episode, you pretty much see them all.
>>
>>723612993

We talking about the same show?
>>
>>723613073
black mirror. yes.

basic premise is the same in every episode
>>
>>723609798
Its a mixed bag. The "playtest" episode was absolute shit
>>
>>723613499
Overall it's still very strong.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>723613255
>>
>>723613717
i agree. OP's post is shitty b8
>>
>>723609798
First two seasons were great
>>
I totally agree
>>
>>723613966
Season 3 opened with that story that was basically an extension on the Mow Mow Beans episode from Community.

Really well done, too.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.