[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm suicidal any advice

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: BQTRTOWCQAEoIHd.jpg (5KB, 338x284px) Image search: [Google]
BQTRTOWCQAEoIHd.jpg
5KB, 338x284px
I'm suicidal any advice
>>
kys
>>
Don't drink orange juice after brushing your teeth.
>>
Do it fagget,
>>
do a flip, faggot
>>
Tell us about yourself
>>
>>723600815
don't let your dreams be dreams
>>
>>723600928

That's sound advice, anon.
>>
>>723600815
Think about everything and everyone around you that doesn't give a shit about you and understand that everybody wins.
>source: me
>>
Get off here and see a councillor that's what I did
>>
>>723600815
Make a spectacle of it. Get on the news.
In all seriousness, assuming you are being legit and not some attention grabbing whore, seek help before you make a rash decision with your life. You may not see it now but things do get better.
>>
>>723600815
Stop asking strangers for advise
>>
>>723600815
Get Help.

Consider who you'll hurt.
>Parents, friends, etc.

A very good friend of mine killed himself.
Whenever I think of him, I'm left thinking if there was something I could have done.
>Talked to him
>Gotten a drink with him
>Let him vent about his bitch of an Ex.

You need to realize the damage you'll do to others.

Suicide is Selfish.
>>
>>723600815
You nigger. You can bait these faggots but not me

Try harder haha
>>
>>723602178
I lost a friend before and i wished can go back to the past to stop it :(
>>
Get a huge loan and have an awesome party with heroine and chinese hookers
>>
>>723602729
Question. (not op btw) If this is bait, whats the goal? Like I get that people start threads intending to fuck with people and watch them fight, but this one will only get 2 replies, kys and genuine advice
>>
KYS
Y
S
>>
No you don't you whiny ass bitch, you want attention. Fuck off.
>>
>whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa life is hard whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa validate me whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>723600815
slit up, not across.
>>
Everyone who have wanted to see you kill yourself would fuck their gf that night they see your have offed yourself. Fucking prove everyone the fuck wrong and own this fucking world
>>
pls no
>>
>>723600815
Go seek help.
Life is about trying
>>
Meditate, go exercise, eat and sleep properly, and dont ever come back here
>>
>>723600815
If you really feel this way, pack your stuff and walk around the world and have adventures and leave your sadness behing. The life of a traveler is better than death
>>
>>723600815
use a comma and a question mark.
>I'm suicidal, any advice?
>>
File: tumblr_ntf5grLBWn1sl58vfo1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntf5grLBWn1sl58vfo1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x647px
>>723600815
>>
In all honesty if you really wanna kill yourself try to rob or do other crimes first and if you get caught kill yourself then but you never know you can try a bank heist and be never caught and be rich forever
>>
>>723600815
Go out with a bang.
>>
Side ways for attention long ways for results
>>
>>723608070
Thats not how banks work nowadays.
Theres like 1 million max in any given bank, its a nice load of money but you dont get rich for life with that.
>>
>>723602178
Is it really selfish though? People never asked for the responsibility of life so I find it hard to see that ending it would be selfish.
>>
Where you from brother?
>>
Do it
>>
>>723600878
fpbp
>>
>>723600815
Get yoself some of dem dank memes
>>
DONT DO IT

CONSIDER SMOKING WEED AND SPEAKING TO YOURSELF IN YOUR HEAD PROPERLY!
>>
I post wife titties you better stay alive... Its what gets me up in the morning.
but only if your not already gone OP.
>>
>>723609634
My god OP did it...
good on him.
>>
In the afterlife, it's just as boring as in real life.
>>
Fuck something
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.