[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what you would do to him.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 13Athletic_teen_boy1.jpg (188KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
13Athletic_teen_boy1.jpg
188KB, 682x1024px
Tell me what you would do to him.
>>
>>723596369
Let him smother me with his ass until I passed out
>>
>>723596369
Why do they always seems to wear the same gay ass necklace and earrings?
>>
>>723596508
Not sure
>>
i would smash. but with mu dick. u kno, not with a shovel. Bend over and but lovely dingdong in his varm pooper
>>
>>723596871
Let's see your dick
>>
>>723596508
To conform to a stereotype.
>>
File: 5.jpg (157KB, 450x667px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
157KB, 450x667px
>>
>>723596928
use imagination. is not big but vide. cum lots feel gud
>>
>>723597168
How long is it?
>>
>>723597382
i said use imagination. but as long as cigaret light. nothing special but huge cum big pleasure and many good feels u kno.
>>
>>723597622
Sounds nice. Would like to give you those good feels.
>>
>>723597729
u like to put good times in me? liek big tings inside mu pooper, but not fast but slow and good like. ooha i liek much
>>
>>723597903
Yes nice and slow for you to make it last really long.
>>
>>723597969
i have to confess that im am really a talking cat and im not gay. You have been played by feline. Rethink your choises in the future buddy. Dont let cats get you again. next time it wont be so fun.
>>
>>723598563
Dammit. I thought your typing was a bit off. Damn pussy.
>>
Politely ask him to put some clothes on.
/thread
>>
>>723596369
>Tell me what you would do to him.

Steal his kidneys and sell them in the black market in Malaysia.
>>
>>723598786
by 10 my magical transformatin will end and i have to go back to the forest. I will let the elder spirits know that you have been warned. In the future they will visit you and guide you. miaw miaw miaw miaw miaw. miaw miaw miaw miaw
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.