[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help guys, my girlfriend has been hinting at me about

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: received_801611249994964.jpg (28KB, 750x637px) Image search: [Google]
received_801611249994964.jpg
28KB, 750x637px
I need help guys, my girlfriend has been hinting at me about something to give her. But it's not an engagement ring, she told me it comes before it, what could it be? Pic not related.
>>
>>723589666
Get her a promise ring
Your Satan trips demand it
>>
Oh holy shit op here. My heart
>>
Also I'm so fucking stupud
>>
>>723589666
The D
>>
>so stupud

Say you do too and its called a prenup
>>
Quilts
>>
>>723589831
Confirmed. I can agree it is a promise ring she wants.

I has fiance. We did promise rings. I gave her engagrment ring years later.

I dont understand the point of promise ring, besides her having comfort of the idea I wont leave her.

I think women secretly want to be Sanic the Hedge
>>
Your fat cock
>>
Op here, we've been together for 6 months, and we fucked first date, i think we got a good relationship. Alot more back story to talk about it though
>>
anal
>>
i think she wants the mushroom cap, op.
>>
>>723589666
Get her the blood of a young goat and a virgin
>>
>>723590163
Confirmed. Women want to be Sanic the Hedge
>>
all of you are idiots, the bitch obviously wants to get prgnant
>>
Op here, she already has 2 kids from her ex tbh
>>
File: lol3.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
lol3.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>723590302
>The mushroom cap
>>
>>723590585
first off, you are a cuck for dating her, second, my answer still stands.
why would you get married? because you knocked her up and need to quickly get married. my parents did it, your parents did it. it is the only reason marriage is still around.
>>
>>723590819
Well no, i actually love her, we both know we
Seem need to date to know each other better. We know not to rush things, i just happened to be easily seduced and meet her after her period so she touched me, i went boing and then made the bed shake. But seriously i want to see where life takes her and i
>>
We need to date*
>>
File: Sanic secret rings.png (401KB, 1119x714px) Image search: [Google]
Sanic secret rings.png
401KB, 1119x714px
>>723590163
>>723590478

She is Sanic the Hedge
>>
>be back when dating my wife
>saving up for a promise ring
>thinking silver with her birthstone
>be her birthday
>her bff got them both friendship rings
>silver with their birthstones
thanks a lot, christen, now i gotta step up my fucking game...
long story short, my wife has 3 gold and diamond rings of increasing size and complexity on the same finger.
>>
>>723592324
See be me, op, I'm the kind of guy that would save up and buy something intricate and beautiful. And with that would end up being close to a thousand dollars instead of most people playing for wal-mart jewelry
>>
File: 022641106_MV_ZM.jpg (145KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
022641106_MV_ZM.jpg
145KB, 900x900px
>>723589666
Manager at a Kay Jewelers here, OP.

Let me help you with a few things.

A promise ring can take a few forms, but there's one big decision you have to make. Sterling silver or white gold (unless she's against current trends and into yellow gold, in which case this decision was made for you).

Sterling silver rings are seven times softer than white gold and tarnish like crazy, but they are way way less expensive than white gold. An average sterling silver promise ring can be as little as $99.00 and run up to $399.00.

On the other hand, white gold rings will start at $300.00 and go up from there. There is an incredible difference in quality, though, and most girls will be wearing the ring every single day, which means that a sterling silver ring will often fall apart from wear and change colors if you buy one. This also means stones fall out like crazy after 6 months.

So, think carefully before you spend the money. If you can talk her into it, discuss the idea of the promise ring getting traded into the value of the engagement ring later. A lot of women like the idea of the promise ring becoming a right-hand ring or a keepsake after they get the engagement ring. Talk her out of it. That way you can spend $500.00 on a NICE promise ring and then later on you get ALL of that money back when you get an engagement ring. You just trade it in and every penny you spent comes right off the top of the price of the engagement ring.

You can even bring the promise ring in AFTER you pop the question with the engagement ring to adjust the price so you don't have to spoil the surprise by stealing it first. You can do a price exchange adjustment up to 60 days after the engagement ring purchase.

Present the promise ring in wrapping paper, tied up in the arms of a teddy bear or attached to a rose on the table at a nice restaurant. Both methods have class, and DON'T LOOK LIKE A PROPOSAL!

Pic related, it's my best selling promise ring.
>>
Apartment key?
>>
>>723592670
Discount? I work for $10 tbh and still rent an apartment.
>>
>>723589666
an orgasm perhaps
>>
>>723592835
>>723592670
Also my taxes were fucked for some reason, got less than half my paycheck back. I think it was $125, not a typo
>>
File: 1487854356783.jpg (75KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
1487854356783.jpg
75KB, 602x481px
>>723589666
sacrifice her, satan wills it
>>
>>723592670
Not OP, but thanks Kay Jewelers guy. Any idea if I can have such a thing delivered to my girlfriend's work as a gift, kinda like flowers?
>>
>>723592632
oh, i already knew which ring i wanted to get her, it was this really intricate silver art neuveau with garnets, but instead she got a less intricate gold band with 5 point diamonds. then her engagement ring was an art neuveau ring with a quarter karat, and her wedding band is matching with a full karat. i was thinking bigger initially but when i saw what 2 karats looked like i thought it was too cartoonish and gaudy.
>>
>>723592835
>>723592973
If you're anywhere near Salem, Oregon, I'm always happy to hook up a /b/ro. I manage the Lancaster Mall store.

Just come in and say Christopher Poole sent you and said you should ask for the manager. I'll take care of the rest.
>>
>>723593077
>>723592670
I need something gothic or Victorian era style. That's what we both love. For Valentine's day i paid a large price for black roses.
>>
File: kek.png (198KB, 468x462px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
198KB, 468x462px
>>723589666
>high impact anal action
we all know that before you can give a girl an engagement ring you absolutely HAVE to plow that ass. Its to prove that your relationship can endure anything, once thats done and she still wants to speak with you, you can proceed with the ring.
>>
>>723592670
my wife wants a vera wang ring but i dont got $2600 to drop on a ring.
>>
>>723593167
I'm in Illinois xD fuck my life.
>>
>>723593049
If you order on Kay.com you can specify a delivery address and they'll wrap the gift. If you coordinate with 1800flowers.com I'm sure you could have it delivered on the same day as a dozen roses and a 2 ft tall teddy bear.

That'd be pretty epic.
>>
>>723593199
>i paid a large price for black roses.
y'see, she dont get flowers from me on valentines day anymore. pay $50-100 just to watch something die. she gets jewelry and chocolates. she got the necklace she's been wanting this year.
>>
>>723589666
Anal
>>
>>723593444
SHE DOESNT LIKE CHOCOLATE, *sob* my only grievance
>>
>>723593222
We see our merchandise in pawn shops and on Craigslist all the time, often for 50% of what people paid for it. Keep an eye out.

If you want a REAL steal, go to a local jewelry store build a good relationship with someone and offer that jeweler 50 bucks to go with you to a pawn shop to look at several rings you're interested in on his lunch break. He'll help you get a good deal.

We love doing shit like that. We'll save you money and pick something we know is worth 3 grand more than what they're charging for it. Same goes for jewelry shopping at an antique mall or if you want to have someone from Craigslist meet you for a transaction. Just have them meet you at our store.
>>
>>723593273
Ahh good thinking. Just gotta remember what damned size her finger is. You said you manage a store in the Salem area, right? I'm actually over in Tigard, right outside Portland. Any way sometime in the near future you could hook a guy up, and if I buy something once I figure out her ring size I'd just set up some kind of delivery thing myself?
>>
>>723592670
>Not mentioning palladium
I can tell you work at a Kay Jewelers and not a real jewelry store

Bitches love palladium
>>
>>723593444
Also planning on growing black roses at my dad's house in his garden for her instead. I know they are a pain in the ass to grow.
>>
>>723593590
>SHE DOESNT LIKE CHOCOLATE
are you sure she's human? a bag of lindor truffles is all my wife really wants on valentine's day.
>>
>>723593673
A lot of guys just buy the stock size and present THAT for the surprise. Women are used to coming in and getting their finger sized and sending it off to the jeweler to get a final sizing done.

Most women don't know their proper size anyway. They insist they do, but they don't.

If I had a quarter for every woman that came in claiming to be an 8.0 that was actually a 9.5 or a 7.5, I'd be a rich man. She only THINKS she knows her size. Trust an expert. Just buy a stock size and let us do the rest.
>>
>>723593824
She likes to bake, but doesn't like sweets. It hurts my brain. Anyone want to hop in my discord if we actually Wana continue to talk? Assholes the banhammer is ready if it post it
>>
>>723593668
oh, i got a local guy. he made her engagement ring and wedding band. i like his stuff, he does awesome fine detail. i sold him a few kilos of silver when the market was crazy. might be selling him some more soon the way metals are going recently.
>>
>>723589666
>>723590489
Clearly she wants a child. The wedding is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>723594121
She has two, once her and i get our own place we already talked about having one of our own instead of raising her ex's kids
>>
>>723593696
Palladium, and other metals in that period on the periodic table are great, and have very little in the way of corrosive properties, but women are not always as practical as men.

Moissanite no longer has problems with yellowing (due to HPHT treating), has a higher refractive index than diamond, and is only $600 per carat, and yet women aren't rushing to it, either. It's because women like the luxury of diamonds and gold. You know it, I know it.

I wish more women were attracted to palladium. It's a great metal. I agree with you. Don't assume I don't know my industry just because I work in the most generic store in the industry. I've been doing this six years now. I've done my homework. :p

On that note, I'm off to work. Have a good one, /b/ros.
>>
>>723593966
>She likes to bake
thats a keeper in my book.
>>
>>723592324
>>723592632
I'm the guy who doesn't buy shit for grills. I just fuck them. You cucks and orbiters can buy her expensive jewellery while she pays me beer just to fuck her. Dumbass beta provider types
>>
>>723594273
And i can cook better than her just saying B)
>>
>dating someone with kids
>buying expensive shit for your gf
Just kys already.
>>
>>723593916
This. Everyday this.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.