[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone know this girls ig? Someone had posted it before but I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 14.jpg (143KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
143KB, 720x720px
anyone know this girls ig? Someone had posted it before but I can't remember it and never saved it...
>>
>>723586058
anyone?
>>
>>723586198
>>723586058
bumping for hope. i remember she has pam in the instagram but i can't find it
>>
>>723586058
pls
>>
>>723586058
hold up...
>>
>>723587381
there is hope
>>
>>723586058
pam.land
pam.land
pam.land
pam.land

her fb id # is 100001201230593

That's probably the best help you're EVER going to get from this site.
>>
>>723587687
you are a fucking god among men

thank you sir
>>
>>723587760
you're welcome my nig
>>
why u guys creepin on this chic tho
>>
>>723588603
Why do you care, femanon?

Go mind your own fuckin buisiness
>>
>>723588880
i just warned her,just saying,you creepy fucks.
>>
File: 1450411766336.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450411766336.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>723590015
who cares white knight

This is how I save my fb profile files....

I do a save page "as" of the entire friends list. Meaning, that I have a link to every family member and friend that she has on fb.

Even IF they delete their account, women are social creatures and can't resist the social construct. They will eventually be back.

Oh, I have links to every family member and friend... I bet I can search those profiles in the friends list and find her whenever she decides to "pop up" again. It's a head lock, and I got' em forever.

Also, I already saved all her pics.

The problem that you have is that you either

#1. Think we're out to hurt her. We're not. We won't even communicate with her. We just silently save her pics. The only one who is traumatizing her is YOU by acting a fool, messaging her nonsense that people are stalking her etc. Way to go dumbass.

#2. You're jealous that nobody gives a fuck about your pics. You're jelly.
>>
File: tumblr_ld8j0pXEYd1qfvcfzo1_400.jpg (44KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ld8j0pXEYd1qfvcfzo1_400.jpg
44KB, 351x440px
>>723590709
So much this
>>
File: 1487241505018.jpg (370KB, 574x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487241505018.jpg
370KB, 574x700px
Her name was Monika, she was from Poland.
>>
>>723590709
>I got 'em forever
I don't care about anything you do. these women are stupid for having everything so public. But that's creepy as fuck.
>>
>>723590709
does that make you happy?
>>
>>723591190
>that's creepy as fuck

Why does that bother you?

I don't message them, talk to them, sabotage them. They don't even know I exist. I don't degrade their lives or creep them out.

I'm not hurting them on any level, nor do I wish to.

Why does that creep you out? It blows my mind.
>>
>>723591645
I don't disagree that you aren't hurting them.

I just did all this crazy stuff to keep track of all this womans pictures so I can jerk my gerkin. I got her forever.

This is not normal.
>>
>>723591337
>does that make you happy?

It DOES, because I have some pics of a beautiful girl that I enjoy.

Also, remember that all the pics were posted by "herself" on a public forum "fb ig etc" that SHE made public. It's not like I'm taking creepshots of her through her bedroom window. All pics saved are pics she decided to post on a public forum.

You people need to settle down.
>>
>>723592058
How is it any different than admiring a celebrity?

Have you ever gone online and seen how people act about that sort of thing? They act much MUCH worse than me.

The "I got her forever" statement seems to haunt you for some reason. The answer is that I like "said girl" and want more pics of her.

I don't want her in my basement or in my meatfreezer. I just want more pics of a person that I think is beautiful. Also, the pics I get are only ones that "said girl" decides to publicly post on a social media forum.

I don't understand your issue.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.