[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to find a girl that was interviewed by Vice, she seems

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_3260.png (529KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3260.png
529KB, 640x1136px
I want to find a girl that was interviewed by Vice, she seems like my type. Problem is, I have no earthly idea how I (or anyone for that matter) would be able to pull that off from the very limited information posted. I know that people on 4chan aren't necessarily humanitarians ("my own personal army"), but I was hoping that there is some shady PI kinda dude who would do it for the lulz or whatever. Slim hopes, but desperate times, desperate measures. Apparently she lives in New York, since that's where the interview was conducted. Pic related, it's her.
>>
>>723571874
kill yourself you pathetic nigger
>>
File: speedo.png (199KB, 3078x1872px) Image search: [Google]
speedo.png
199KB, 3078x1872px
She looks like the manifestation of a garbage spirit
>>
I just saw her on the article too. Right up my alley as far as type goes.
>>
>implying that I'm black based on the information that I'm into white trash. Lol.
>>
link to article? Then I will give you my experience six month relationship with a piece of white trash.
>>
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/would-you-sleep-with-your-drug-dealer?utm_source=vicefbuk&utm_campaign=global
>>
If any of you contacted her, she would call the cops immediately haha
>>
I was in my late twenties, always saw this very cute little hipster chick hanging around my drug friends. Asked my friends about her, they all said she was awesome, but had a boyfriend. I never did give up though... more?
>>
Yeah, I'm not an idiot, I would obviously get my hair styled at her salon and maybe ask her out for a cup of coffee. Noone says that it has to be the work of the universe that we happened to meet.
>>
And what do you mean "more"? Am I still following my own thread? Sure. Post more if you want to, I might as well pass time on the extrememly off chance that someone pulls it off
>>
Okay. Whenever I saw her, we would eye each other up but never really talk. Until one night, she needed my dealer to get high. At the time, she had a car and I did not. We get into her car and grab a bunch of percocet thirties. Then we proceed to go to a mutual friends house and get high and drink hard booze. Her boyfriend never came up in conversation, and she kept getting closer and closer to me... continued.
>>
I was seven years older than her, and she was very beautiful. She was a very, very bad girl though. I am a fool for bad girls who are into drugs. Fast forward a day or two and we kept scoring drugs together. We would go for long drives, or walks until one night.
>>
She was driving, and all of the sudden pulled off the side of the road (we were on some backroads). She put the car in park and grabbed my dick and started strokeing it through my pants. I was sort of surprised, she never really showed that sort of interest in me. I reacted, and grabbed her and started kissing her. She unzipped my pants and took my dick out, and put her seat back. Sort of got into a crouching position and started sucking me off. Man, this was unexpected. She kept sucking me off till I came into her very pretty little mouth. She swallowed like a good girl, wiped her mouth, put her seat back in the driving position. Then started the car, buckled up and kept driving. We were sort of quite for a long time. (cont)
>>
She dropped me off at my house and she went home to her boyfriend. When she got home, she texted me and said that what happened can't happen again, but she was glad it did. Obviously, as was I. Two days later, we were at a mutual friends house. Once again, doing drugs and drinking. We tried to pretend like nothing happened, until we both started to get high and drunk. She then proceeded to sit on my lap (in front of our two friends, who knew she had a boyfriend) and try and make out with me. I pushed her off, and said "HEY, NOT IN FRONT OF THEM." She said "I DON'T CARE, I WANT IT"... so I just went with it. After kissing for a few more mins, I told her I had to take a leak. She asked if she could come with me. I said sure. So we get into the bathroom, crush up a pill on the sink, and share it. I then pull my dick out to piss, she gets on her knees. (cont)
>>
Is there anybody out there?
>>
Yeah I'm just chilling
>>
>>723575310
And?
>>
>>723575310
Nobody's reading
>>
I'm reading. I mean, it's not what I hoped to achieve when I made the thread, but for what it's worth, it's good entertainment
>>
This is a story that i've never really told anyone. OK here goes. So she gets on her knees and, and I tell her I need to piss. She replies with something like "I want to suck your cock, and then I want you to feel how tight my pussy is" So, she goes down on me. Looking at me with those big young eyes of hers, after a few mins of her sucking my dick. I tell her to stand up, she complies and pulls her pants down around her ankles. I pull her panties to the side and finger her pussy to test out the waters. She is soaking wet, so I just go for it. I stick my dick in her and start fucking her while shes standing up and holding herself up against the wall. If you've ever done percs before, you know that you can fuck for hours without cumming. I bang her for a good ten mins, until people start knocking on the door asking to use the bathroom. She pulls her pants up and we sort of compose ourselves and walk back out into the living room. Everyone is stareing at us, they knew she just cheated. A guest that had arrived while we were in the bathroom, gave me an odd sideways look. I nodded, and he smiled and gave me a fist bump. (cont)
>>
At this point, I'm very uncomfortable and feel like a bad guy for banging a girl with a boyfriend, yet we are not done with each other at all. We say our goodbyes to our friends, and go outside smoke a ciggerate before getting into her car. This is where I find out how fucked up and sick she really is. She asks me to hit her. I look at her sort of puzzled, so I gently slap her in the face. She laughs and says that I hit like a girl. She says "again, harder" I comply and hit her open handed maybe with a third of my strength. She laughs and reels. Then says once again "harder" (cont)
>>
At this point all my instincts were telling me to get as far away from her as possible, and delete her number and never talk to her again. My dick was telling me othwerise. After slapping the fuck out of her for five minutes, I thought someone was going to call the cops. So we got into her car, and parked. We found a quiet area, turned the car off and put our seats back. We made out, fucked and sucked for a few hours. I made her cum over and over again. This girl was a sexual animal, and was down for ANYTHING. This is only the beggining..
>>
After not hearing from her for a few nights, she calls me and asks me what I am doing. I told her I was sitting at home, and would like company. She said she had something, but I might be mad if she brought it over. I wanted her pussy on my cock, so I said "just come over, I don't care what you bring". She comes in, we pour a couple glasses of wine. Out of curiousity, I ask her what she brought. She pulls out a small bag of dope. She busts out a couple lines, and we both do one. Instant ecstasy.. At this point we are lying on my bed listening to music. She said she feels bad about cheating on her boyfriend, but wants to see my cock again. I show it to her, and she tells me to put it away before she does something she might regret. I laugh and tell her, to suck it. She obliges, and sucks my dick. I take off all of her clothes and get a nice good look at her body for once. She has amazing tits, a tiny pussy and a nice ass. I suck on her tits and start to finger her. She is totally into it, so I start to fuck her missionary position. Within a few minutes, I can start to feel her cum on my cock. Which makes me pound her even harder. The whole time she wants me to call her a slut and a whore, she told me to spit on her face... (red flags EVERYWHERE) I have never been with this sort of girl before. I do my best to degrade her, so when it comes time to cum, I ask her where. She say's "I want your load on my face, then I want you to feed it to me with your cock" I'm like "OK cool, but WTF????" (cont)
>>
Go on.. :)
>>
So after I blow my load on her face, I think the regret and shame got to her. She ran her finger across her face and ate maybe half off the cum, then sort of wiped the other half off onto a dirty t-shirt or whatever. She then jumps up and puts her clothes on and say's she has to go. She texts me when she gets home and says that she still hasn't washed her face, and is lying in her and her boyfriends bed, waiting for him to come home. She made it a point to tell me that my dried cum was still on her face and that she did not wash it, and was not going to. I did not know how to even respond to that...
>>
Nice plot twist!
>>
Now I understand what type of dirty, white trash piece of shit I had gotten myself involved with. I was totally down with it though. She was my little cum rag, someone I could take out my anger on, etc. She kept coming back for more and we kept getting high together. About a month later, she wants me to meet her parents (WTF?!?!?!). They instantly love me (i have a good job, dress fairly nice and am pretty well spoken and articulate.) Her mother flat out tells me that she is trying to talk her daughter into dumping her boyfriend and going out with me. (AGAIN, WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE). I keep going over her parents house with her, for dinner, etc. Then I meet her little sister...
>>
Wait a minute, how did the bf respond?
>>
Sorry about the poor spelling and grammar, trying to type this as fast as I can. OK. So I meet her little sister, and I can tell the little sister wants me to... Whenever, we will call her Erica (older sister), leaves the room her younger sister (Alexis) instantly is at my side. Wanting to talk to me, or make me food or a drink. It was really fucking odd. One night, I was getting ready to leave, and her little sister Alexis asks me to wait. So as I was walking towards my car (I shared it with a roomate, at this time), she comes over to me and asks me for a hug, and then kisses me. I leave, thinking of the possibilities.
>>
>>723575310
>>723575695
Stfu up faggot I am. There's like 10 ppl don't bump it
>>
The boyfriend was such a little bitch, he never confronted me througout the whole six month affair. He even asked me for rides to the liquor store, and I would drop him off and leave with HIS girlfriend, and go back to my place to fuck and get high. I don't know how he didnt notice his girlfriend has some other dudes dried jizz on her face. Maybe she washed her face before he came home? She definiltey was not the cleanest girl... she was fucking hot though. So I sort of forgave her for that.
>>
On Christmas day, her parents invited me over for a family dinner. I'm hesitant to go, and thinking, what if her boyfriend shows up... what am I supposed to say in that situation? We have a very nice dinner, a few beers. Her family loves me, so does the little sister. As I was finishing my meal and laughing with her dad, Erica gets a phone call. It's her boyfriend, and he's two minutes away. Her whole family knows whats up between us, and is seemingly cool with it. Her mother tells her sister (Alexis) to put her arm around me, and act like we are together. Instead I say no, and just play it cool. I go into full alpha male mode and get up confidentley and walk up to this loser, beer in hand. I look him right in the eyes and shake his hand say "nice to meet you, i've heard so much about you". This dude knows whats up now, he won't sit down at the table and wants to talk to Erica. She tells him not now, and that he is interuptting our dinner. This kid leaves, and we all sit down and haugh a laugh about what just happened. No joke, this was at their FAMILY FUCKING CHRISTMAS DINNER!
>>
>>723575849
This op isn't a faggot. This reminds me of 2009 /b/

I like this thread. Good job OP. And storyanon
>>
>>723571874
give me a link to this stupid whore
>>
Eventually, I realize that she is never going to break up with this dude. She even flat out tells me that I am not her type (WTF) I ask her why, she tells me "you are too clean and you dress too nice" We keep fucking and getting high, we go out to dinner and hang out every single day. Eventually I get a little bored, and sort of hurt. At this point I was madly in love with her, I won't go into the sappy details. One night I finally told her what I really thought of her, how she was a lying, manipulative, horrible person. That her boyfriend did not deserve to be treated that way. We both were bad for each other (both heroin addicts at this point). She never said a word. Just took all of my venom. That was the last time we ever hung out. I dropped her off at her house. I tried to apologize, to no avail (I was still in love). She would not take my calls or texts. I contacted her sister, and her sister eventually stopped responding too. That was pretty much that. I see her around town from time to time. It's always very akward, yet I still have feelings for her.
>>
The link is like 3, 4 comments into the thread dude
>>
>>723578611
Thank you man. Good share. I wish I could save it but I'm on Droid
>>
I get back together with my longtime girlfriend, and I start to get my shit together. I stop drinking hard booze, stop using heroin. I haven't used heroin in over 18 months, and still have my good job. Now me and my longtime ex are a couple again. She knows the whole story, but doesn't know that I still love this girl. Every day, my feelings for her fade a little bit. Nothing ever happened between me and the younger sister, but if I played my cards right. I definitley could have. So now I make even better money, have a beautiful girlfriend. My bills are all paid, my living situation is comfortable and I no longer have the shame of fucking someone elses girlfriend. That is, basically the end. Any questions?
>>
I needed to get that off my chest, thank you guys for listening. I will be here for another 30 mins then I need to go to the bank. Once again, sorry for my spelling and poor grammar. Like I said before, any questions?
>>
>>723575310
I'll take things that never happened for 500 please.
>>
>>723578983
Lots of appreciation and hugs OP, m screen cap this. I'll save it for ya hard work
>>
>>723578983
What were the ages of all 3 of you?

There has to be a way you can reconnect again?

>>723579166
Post so I can save?
>>
Dude, I have no reason to lie about this. That is exactly what happened. Ever get involved in degenerate drug culture? I am a 32 year old man, i'm not a child.
>>
>>723578983
Appreciate the story, anon.

Sounds to me like she was part of a phase. You needed to get all that out of your system so that you could be a responsible adult. I went through something similar a few months ago.
>>
>>723579233
Give me a few minutes
>>
>>723578392
>>723573789
>>
The sister was slightly over 18, the girl in question was a few years older than that. That is as specific as I would like to get.
>>
>>723579133
I've been in a relative position.

Walking behind friend, his gf friend, his gf
In that order
Gf says bathroom real quick
Starts walking toward us in hallway
Her friend distracts bf
She kisses me slow on lips
Praises my good looks and carrys on

Felt alpha af lol. It was so hard to keep a straight face with them 2 in the same room after that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-21-59-22.png (189KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-21-59-22.png
189KB, 480x854px
>>
>>723578983
are you clean now? have you kicked the addiction?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-21-59-31.png (173KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-21-59-31.png
173KB, 480x854px
>>
>>723579478
Thanks man.
>>
>>723579338

32 year old man that clearly doesn't know how to use 4chan. Click on my post number next time before you reply.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-21-59-47.png (154KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-21-59-47.png
154KB, 480x854px
>>
Well a few weeks after breaking up with her I ended up overdosing on heroin (snorting), it pure fentanyl. I narcaned and taken to the ER. My relative was able to keep it out of the newspaper. The police officer that responded was very nice, as were the paramedics. I have not touched the drug since that day. I am lucky to be here. I am ashamed I wasted so many peoples time.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-21-59-54.png (137KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-21-59-54.png
137KB, 480x854px
>>
Honestly, I am a long time lurker. This is probably only the second or third time i've ever been anything but a viewer in a thread. So yes, I still suck at replying in threads. I used suboxone to get off dope. I'm still working on my alcoholism and other issues.
>>
>>723571874
that's the kind of girl who will never love you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-01.png (155KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-01.png
155KB, 480x854px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-07.png (145KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-07.png
145KB, 480x854px
>>
>>723579833
click the post number and next time
>greentext your story
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-14.png (170KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-14.png
170KB, 480x854px
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-21.png (145KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-21.png
145KB, 480x854px
8/10
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-29.png (181KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-29.png
181KB, 480x854px
9/10
>>
>>723580224
I love how blocks of text look more manageable on mobile
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-37.png (166KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-25-22-00-37.png
166KB, 480x854px
10/10
I loved your post op. Add on kik:sniper231996
>>
>>723571874
Holy shit how desperate are you?
>>
>>723579865
Well that's your opinion
>>
>>723580069
Dude seriously, these two things bothered me way more than I thought they would.
>>
>>723580312
Sorry man, anon for a reason. Keep those types of girls for a few weeks then get rid of them. They are fucked up in the head.
>>
>>723580381
You referenced the original post, I feel like you just answered your own question..
>>
>>723580761
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
>>
good to see some old school riveting stories this is why I come here god bless you anon you alpha fuck +10internets
>>
way to hijack a beta thread god tier anon
>>
>>723581118
My only real regrets, not green texting this story, and not replying properly. As I said before, long time lurker, essentially a first time poster.
>>
>>723580997
It is a moot question, seeing as the post you referenced shows that I'm desperate enough to ask for the help of /b/ to find her contact information
>>
>>723581231
Well the girl in the picture is a uglier, fatter version of the girl in my story. Right down to the hair and style of dress.
>>
>>723581350

here since 30mill touchdown thurman thomas

Im at a stage somewhere between this story 28 here

>broke up with gf 6years she was a solid 8/10 and 11/10 in bed
>date coworker 19yo smoking hot sociopath narcissist
>realizes im the worst human on earth just a good fuck and a party animal
>gets back with her boyfriend
>keep banging her
>still a mess
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.