[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm bored of politics, /b/. Can we do something else?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: fdg.jpg (27KB, 306x382px) Image search: [Google]
fdg.jpg
27KB, 306x382px
I'm bored of politics, /b/. Can we do something else?
>>
>>723569839
Isn't pecan pie technically a tart? I mean, to my understanding, a pie must have a cover, and a tart is open. Can we all start calling it pecan tart? Or am I wrong somehow. Someone enlighten me here.
>>
Lol, you mean can YOU do something else. Your life and experience is what you choose to focus on. Politics disappears when you see the whole rest of reality.
>>
>>723569969
You have earned a culinary PhD for that.
>>
>>723569839
Politics effects everything in your life and your future. No ne cares if you're bored of it. The rest of the world is not put here to entertain you. For your own future, do this: do unbiased research into the economic results of republican administrations versus democratic ones. Then invest your money accordingly. Prepare for what's coming.
>>
>>723570067
Hard to do when I like looking at the internet and 90% of the content on every single website has been whining about politics since before the election. Both sides suck and I do not give a shit either way. I just want to hear about vidya and anime...
>>
>>723570340
It is where and what you see. The internet is now driven by your history of interest. Most of what I see is science and learning based. If I google a smartphone I'm thinking of getting, all of a sudden my world starts getting filled with mobile tech.

Start anywhere away from there and keep going down whatever other road until you can't see it anymore. It is all in your power to do so.
>>
File: Execute him by firing squad.png (581KB, 838x568px) Image search: [Google]
Execute him by firing squad.png
581KB, 838x568px
>>723569839
Maybe invite England to take over again?
>>
Sounds like Trumpnite's know they've found up and now don't want to be reminded. Fuck you OP you're never going to be allowed to forget.
>>
>>723569839
Is it a hare or a hair up one's ass? eg Tom got a wild hair/hare up his ass to buy a boat.

I suppose it's a hair, but if a hare were to enter your rectum, I'd imagine you'd be doing things that are quite abnormal/erratic. Also, the logistics of getting a hare up one's ass bothers me. Would it appear magically or did Tom work on shoving an adult hare into his rectum?

Also, is that expression related to going "off on a wild hare/hair?"

Both expressions seem to work with a hare, but others have had strong arguments for hair. What's your opinion, /b/ros?
>>
File: _45561755_fritzlafp226282.jpg (26KB, 226x282px) Image search: [Google]
_45561755_fritzlafp226282.jpg
26KB, 226x282px
I kinda agree,i just wanna talk about true heroes of /b/.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.