[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/, I am at a strange point in my life. I have been working

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 0.jpg (131KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
131KB, 1300x1390px
Sup /b/, I am at a strange point in my life.

I have been working hard to fix my life in the last two years, I started taking care of my health, I stopped drinking and smoking, I started doing the first steps to actually finish HS so that I can find a job and stop being a NEET.
Even if I met almost all of the goals I set so far, I still feel completely empty inside, it really is a hollow victory.

I haven't actually got a job yet, and I'm starting to think that I don't give a fug. So two days ago I started drinking again and even if I can still control myself (I'm not drinking right now with half a bottle of bourbon in front of me) I can't really find a reason not to self destruct again.

I realized that even if I do the "right" things, I am always going to feel empty and miserable and at that point I don't give a fuck about a fake normie life in which I have a stupid job so that I can pay bills so that I can keep living so that I can keep working so that I can pay bills... Pic related, I never got to level 3.

Is there no point in trying to get out of my hell? Should I just go back to where I belong, be drunk 24/7 and not give a fuck about anything at all?
>>
>>723569514
Take a walk instead of turning on your computer. Take 4, 5 hours walk if you have lots of free time. Sprint if you like. Just run if you have nothing better to do. Just fucking run. I find these things to be very helpful
>>
>>723570053
I stopped going to the gym last month. I don't have the mental strenght anymore, and that means that I lost all of my physical strength too.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.