[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup bros. Is going to a concert by yourself weird? Most of my

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: o-ROCK-CONCERT-facebook.jpg (224KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-ROCK-CONCERT-facebook.jpg
224KB, 2000x1000px
Sup bros.
Is going to a concert by yourself weird?
Most of my friends have kids or are too busy. And I think going alone would be more enjoyable in some ways because you only have to worry about yourself and you can plan the day how you want, stand where you want and arrive/leave when you want.

Any input would be cool, I think It would be a really fun way to spend weekends instead of sitting at home.

Also would like to hear your concert experiences.
>>
Buump
>>
Bummp.
>>
Bumup
>>
No it isn't weird.
>>
>>723566952
Why the fuck would it be weird?
>>
People will 100% assume you're just there to kill them.

No man, of course not. I've done it myself before. Arrive just before the band starts, go and buy a drink, stand towards the back of the crowd, and go home after. It's fine. You're just in your head.
>>
>>723566952
IMHO it sucks a bit but it's better than not going, or going with someone who won't like it.
>>
>>723568712
>>723568614
I thought there was a stigma or something. I have some social anxiety but honestly really think going to concerts on weekends would be awesome.
I figured it would be cool to go solo but Wanted some opinions.
Thanks.
>>
>>723568892
Stop giving a shit about other people's opinions about you.
It cured my anxiety.
>>
>>723568769
Haha.
yea that was my plan. Ive gone to concerts with friends before and always thought how much Better it would be to go alone and just do what I want and talk to whoever. I noticed when I was with friends I wouldn't talk to other people there and was always worried about how they were doing.
>>
>>723566952
If it's a band you want to see, fucking go see it. Just because there's music and lights and lots of people doesn't make it a party.

>>723569020
This.
>>
>>723568869
In what ways does going alone suck? I imagine standing in line alone would be lame but once your inside in a dark room and all the attentions on the stage It would be chill.
>>723569020
I know man. I know that no one will care and I shouldnt give a shit anyway,plus ive seen many people go alone when I went with friends and no one cared. I know I'll enjoy myself. But was sorta nervous going alone.
But now I'm definitly going thx to you guys and if it turns out good I'll definitely be going every week or 2 weeks. It'll definitely help my anxiety lol.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.