[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANIME THREAD I luh animes with action and blood, not too much

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1487005743760.jpg (49KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487005743760.jpg
49KB, 300x300px
ANIME THREAD
I luh animes with action and blood, not too much gore but some is fine
GTFO with that slice of life faggot shit
dubs get nudes
>>
File: check em.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
check em.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
Roll
>>
>>723566735
OP here again
Im asking for Reccomendations for me
if U didnt got the hint
aint nobody just type roll and expect nudes
>>
lol, what a faggot op
>>
Trigun is pretty good
>>
>>723566821
Gantz
>>
>>723566821
Boku no Pico is pretty intense, not gory thiugh
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
Fate zero was a masterpiece that only led to incredible disappointment when finding out that UBW was a shitty angsty school setting romance.
>>
>>723567203
Fate/Zero's ending is part of what makes it so good, a true continuation would ruin it
>>
>>723566821
My favorite enemy is the dumb fuck self declared enemies of God. It's hilarious. They really screwed the pooch.

Obama and the atheist CIA wake each day and ask, "How can I fuck God, today?
We'll make nuns perform abortions. We make homos dance naked in Russian churches in front of old ladies. Isn't that hilarious? We'll make a complete mockery of marriage because, after all, niggers don't have fathers and that's not fair. Michelle wants no cupcakes for birthdays because of bastards. We'll make God hated -- for pedophiles and crazy insane sand-niggers. We'll drink fetus tomato soup with the queen and celebrate the end of birth. Having children is pedophillic. We'll slap a condom in ever African's bowl of cereal and make the 5 year old African girls learn how to put on a condom. We'll make churchs no longer tax exempt. <Giggle> We'll make all the conservative sons into liberal atheist homos. <Giggle> Will throw open the border and bring in Mexicans ruining race in American... doing this treason just for democratic votes. USA will be a slum like Mexico with niggers and Mexicans and no white people." That's what you want, right Obama? Obama has a revelation, "Yikes! What if there were no white people! Holy shit! I love white people, come back! How come white people don't have kids? Oh yeah, we made the white people covet the wealth of the dirty rich."
>>
>>723567203
watch Fate/Grand Order
>>
>>723566821
Youjo Senki
One Punch Man
Claymore
Berserk
Magical Girl Raising Project (it won't look like that at the start but it will get there)
Grimgar

Movies:
Sword of the Stranger
>>
>>723566735
Psycho Pass
>>
>>723566821
Here's a few titles from my watch list
Guilty Crown
Code Geass
Akito the Exiled
Gurren Lagann
ReZero
Future Diary
One Punch Man
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
Planetarian: Reverie of a Little Planet (5? Part miniseries)
Mob Psycho 100
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
Overlord
Kuromukuro
>>
File: tumblr_mcw1gusMlB1r72ht7o1_500.gif (1014KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcw1gusMlB1r72ht7o1_500.gif
1014KB, 500x336px
Evangelion is good.
>>
Erased
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.