[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acne. How to get rid of it? I use Benzoyl Peroxide generously

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: acne_400.jpg (10KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
acne_400.jpg
10KB, 400x261px
Acne. How to get rid of it?

I use Benzoyl Peroxide generously every day and wash my face. Still got minging acne. What do?
>>
>>723565373
Stop eating fried chicken all the time. Get proactive too. Duh
>>
change your pillowcase at least once a week, eat healthy, avoid greasy foods and sugar
>>
>>723565373
underage
>>
>>723565647
Because people magically stop getting spots when they turn 18, amirite?
>>
>>723565373
Stop touching your face, you're spreading bacteria.Don't pop your pimples, wait for them to dry out.
>>
Change your pillow cases and bedding more often.
>>
I'm going to be helpful cuz I'm a lazyfag that had super bad acne too and I know your pain.

Honestly benzoyl peroxide is where it's at but I have to use the three part system for it to be effective (ProActive or Walmart has Acne Free - DO NOT use the equate version. They're both about $20 for 2 months) .if I just use the cream, it doesn't do anything for me.
>>
>>723565373
accutane bro

go to a dermatologist, get accutane, take it for 6 months, no more acne

seriously dude, do it
>>
>>723565373
Stop getting jizz all over your face or at least wash it off for before bed.
>>
Isotretinoin is king
>>
>>723565647
fucking nigger at 24 i have to wash face and apply freederm every night without fail or i get multiple spots that linger for 2 weeks minimum
>>
>>723568708
I used to have mountains on my face. I grew out of it. Probably was my diet though. I was a fat mother fucker as a kid.
>>
>>723567180
Actually they discontinued Accutane. Apparently it had side effects..
>>
I did the above but I kept getting a build up on my face even with changing pillow cases.

Used clay mask once a week or so. Draws all the shit up. Bentonite clay. It's pretty cheap too. No chemicals all natural

Get it anywhere online
>>
>>723565373
Change your pillow sheets every 2-4 days, clean your face with cold water daily, drink LOTS of water, do these 3 things and you'll see a significant decrease in acne.
>>
>>723568806
it's location rather than quantity for me. i get large sore spots mainly between my cheekbones and jawline. i'm somewhat interested in seeing how far it would go if i just didnt wash my face or apply spot creams at all or only did so an ordinary amount
>>
>>723565498
Chang it daily. Buy a cheap pack of them on Amazon. They did a test and it works better than most medicines
>>
Tea tree oil srs
>>
>>723568708
I feel you're pain

>>723565373
Wash face with hot water, clean with you're choice of wymen products, rinse with cold water. do this every day for the rest of you're life and make sure to moisturize. never touch your face, ever.
>>
>>723565373
Grow up
>>
>>723565373
You might have allergies. Might need to check what's causing that. Clean your room and change your diet should help.
>>
Minocyline. On my last month of three. It's awesome. Less poisonous than Accutane.
>>
what about zits and sores on the back of your neck?
>>
>>723571517
keep hair off it and keep clean sheets/pillow
>>
Hey isotretinonin it's the same as accutane. Also stop masturbating I've noticed it makes your face greasier which leads to breakouts. I stopped f for 4 weeks and my face looked close to clear. Trust me I had chronic acne growing up or was the worst.
>>
Stop touching your fucking face to filthy shit
>>
Honestly, what worked for me is not washing my face. If anything, use a natural, oil based soap with zero chemicals in it. Skin is homeostatic and will always try to get back to its natural state, and all the chemicals in soap will cause a lot of people's skin to do some weird shit as it tries to rebound, including acne.

I never had a problem with acne and my face isn't all oily and gross.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.