[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder advice thread? 21 and I just got out of my first real

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (380KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380KB, 1520x1604px
Tinder advice thread? 21 and I just got out of my first real relationship two weeks ago and I can't handle the single life.
>>
>>723562990
don't use tinder is the best advice
>>
>>723562990
don't be ugly
bitches only want good looking dick
>>
>>723563086
I'm not ugly but I'm a bit chubby. Losing weight while I can but it's mostly because I can't eat anymore.
>>
Learn to love the single life OP. You have the rest of your life to be tied down. You'll regret it later on in life if you don't enjoy yourself.
>>
>>723563071
Why? I don't have many friends and very few opportunities to actually meet people so it seemed like the best way to go really.
>>
>>723563144
There you go
Tinder won't work for you Tubby McFatcakes
Believe me
>I know where you're coming from
>>
>>723563153
I'm trying bud but I'm so fucked up right now. So god damn lonely and it just gets worse each day. Don't have any other way of meet girls either.
>>
>>723563187
Unless you're handsome as fuck, Tinder won't work for you, unless you're not picky on chicks.
>>
>>723563210
I'm not horribly fat, I weigh 12 stone atm I'm just kinda short at 5"8 and I do think I have a pretty attractive face in comparison to the average guy.
>>
>>723563259
I'm not terribly picky no. I care about personality above all else but if I can avoid a fat chick that'd be preferable.
>>
>>723563341
if you really want to get into it, just swipe right till you're out of likes. chances are you're wasting your time if you spend too long, as you won't get the chicks you want anyway. don't write anything in your description and get 4-5 pictures of you, preferably ones that others has taken where you smile / do something productive.
>>
>>723563677
Cheers for the advice, I'm in a band so I've got a bunch of high quality photos luckily enough. Why shouldn't I write a bio?
>>
>>723563813
because it's all too common to write dumb shit that turns away girls. being in a band could be mentioned there though, that's solid.
>>
>>723563677

>swipe right until you're out of likes

Doing this makes tinder put you on their spam list, and your profile won't get shown to anyone. Ask me how I know...had to literally delete and wipe my profile and start again to get any matches.
>>
>>723563887
I get you dude. It's a metal band though so idk lol. Cheers for the advice man. I'm gonna sign up and just see really.
>>
>>723564026
Yeah I don't wanna just have anyone that'll have me. I do have a bit of self respect somehow haha. Will avoid that.
>>
>>723564026
I do get matches tho. And a google search shows nothing of that sort of list or occurance so i'm skeptical
>>
>>723563306
Always wondered what it would be like to he fat. I'm 6ft 5.5 and weigh 15 stone, most of which is muscle.

You just need to be happy as fuck. Be one of those fatties.
Charisma will get you anywhere and everywhere
>>
>>723564887
Fair enough dude. I'm on the keto diet atm and I'm hoping to build some muscle once I'm a bit more trim. It's good you managed to motivate yourself to get into good shape. I hope to do the same eventually.
>>
File: aid13178-728px.jpg (54KB, 728x524px) Image search: [Google]
aid13178-728px.jpg
54KB, 728x524px
>>723562990
>>
>>723562990
Holy fucking shit, OP
if you can't learn to live alone, you are literally worthless in the dating pool
Now you want to be in the level of degeneracy which is literally destroying the fabric of familyhood in this generation.
If you can't learn to love yourself, then kys
>>
File: 1486537460140.jpg (65KB, 728x523px) Image search: [Google]
1486537460140.jpg
65KB, 728x523px
>>723562990
>>
>>723565621
Joe rogan????
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.