[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your biggest current problem anon? Are you hopeless?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 409k.jpg (79KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
409k.jpg
79KB, 425x640px
What is your biggest current problem anon? Are you hopeless?
>>
>>723547240
I'm at Princeton. Despite being at such a good school, I don't feel happy. There is so little time for social interaction because of the numbing amount of work
>>
>>723547996
There's always time for social interaction. For example, you could be mingling with friends or dorm mates instead of browsing /b/.
>>
>>723547240
Crushing debt, mental illness, constant dissociation, an ex who knows this and taunts me endlessly. Unlovable after that, no prospects, falling deeper each day. Dodged homelessness twice
>>
>>723547240
Had to move back to the NWT because I lost out on a job opportunity and had to leave the place I was staying at. Been depressed for over ten years. No money, no friends I can hang out with, never been in love. A lot of things but those are off the top of my head.
>>
>>723547996
Studying what?
>>
>>723548301
ORFE
>>
>>723548198
>>723548298
God Bless you fags
>>
>>723547240
I'm unemployed and sweat my ass off applying and looking for jobs but it's ten times harder to get one than you think it is, also my gf now ex of two years brokeup with me today, and then posted a picture of her and her new bf hours later

so yea that hurt pretty bad
>>
I got a lot of problems, some
Of which have been going on for years and won't be over anytime soon. I'm surprised I stuck around this long honestly.
>>
>>723550681
That's how I feel. People always say things will get better, but it's been years and nothing has gotten better, they've just gotten worse. Don't know how long I want to keep living.
>>
>>723547240
I'm autistic when I talk to girls and have no fashion sense and have a drug problem.
But I still appreciate my life and pray for the best for everyone that has it worse
>>
ex gf didnt put any effort in at all and when I confronted her about it she said she cant change so we broke up. Every other quality was gold so that's been fun dealing with that. Oh and getting a job is difficult, as well as the fact that I hate my major but I'm almost all the way through college now. Hooray for having no direction. At least I've got amazing friends and games to keep my spirits up.
>>
>>723550857
You're funny, I like you
>>
Uh...let's see.

> Dad ran out on the family, now I have to take care of my mom and his house (I'm 29, mom is 64; they were married for 30 years).
> Was in an emotionally abusive and manipulative relationship on/off for 2.5 years. It ended with her getting pregnant with another man's child and moving across the country with the guy.
> History for the last three years of severe and persistent depression/anxiety
> Led on and then let down by every attempt to date afterwards; rejected basically at every turn
> Ambition has disappeared almost completely, don't see much of a point in doing anything but simply surviving, and that's disappearing slowly
> Brain feels stunted and broken compared to what it used to be (no drugs/alcohol)
> Friends either don't care or outright abandon the friendship, or both. I'm very supportive and attentive to all of my friends...guess that doesn't matter.
> Insomnia problems that come and go, but were debilitating for about two months

Probably going to kill myself by the time I reach 30 in August.
>>
>>723551373
WHAT THE FUCK

Dude. You are me.

>ex gf didnt put in any effort at all and when i confronted her about it she said she cant change so we brokeup

THATS WHY WE BROKEUP

>oh and getting a job is difficult

TOO TRUE DUDE

>amazing friends and games

LITERALLY ALL I HAVE

bro you and me gotta chill sometime
>>
I have a nasty cold.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.