[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1487813936652.jpg (895KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1487813936652.jpg
895KB, 1536x1536px
if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses
>>
File: Alex.jpg (80KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Alex.jpg
80KB, 750x750px
They have to willingly deepthroat cocks. If they do not, their throats are forcefully taken by whoever wants to take them. Forced spitroast on second offence. All holes filled on third
>>
>>723543734
would they be tied?
>>
>>723543933
Yeah, either tied or held by fellow students.
>>
>>723544117
how would they be tied?
>>
Forced in cork wedges
>>
>>723545190
what do you mean
>>
>>723543407
My rule would be that girls wouldn't be allowed in schools and instead would be arranged married good and young. All girls would be married by time they're 15 but most younger averaging at 10 and some as young as 3 or 4 if her father chooses to marry her off then.
My fetishes are arranged marriage/child brides/girls being bred as early as possible/girls being treated as property.
>>
>>723545190
This tbh
>>
>>723546045
>>723545190
any punishments?
>>
>>723544438
To school desks and tables with their shirts or rope from the gym or something
>>
>>723547497
what about a box with just their head sticking out, ring-gagged
>>
>>723547622
Yeah that could work. Have the huge sluts lined up in the cafeteria like that
>>
>>723547941
would there ever be innocent girls accidentally put in? maybe an administrative error
>>
>>723548263
Maybe. If someone fucks up the order for the girls
>>
>>723548348
thatd be so hot to see, she can't move inside the box, and she can't say anything because she's ring-gagged too
>>
With man after man thrusting into her face until they cum straight down her throat
>>
>>723548610
how would she react, knowing she's innocent?
>>
Scared but after a few dicks, she will accept her new role
>>
>>723548786
imagine her reaction if they mistaken her for a multiple time offenser, and decide to keep her in there permanently
>>
>>723545694
P-please reply. I know someone must also like my fetishes. I never get any replies
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.