[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am wisdom doggo what questions do you have?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 20170219_113429.png (195KB, 386x456px) Image search: [Google]
20170219_113429.png
195KB, 386x456px
I am wisdom doggo what questions do you have?
>>
Wisdom doggo I hate going to work now. When will this faggotry end?
>>
>>723542638
When death comes or when you get a better job... i have spoken
>>
>>723542546
When will I have a gf?
>>
>>723543535
Dec/27/2018.... i have spoken
>>
>>723542546
Dear wisdom Doggo, when is the next time I will not make it to the restroom on time and shit or piss myself.. I must know.
>>
Scratch or not scratch?
>>
>>723543867
New Years 2019... i have spoken
>>
>>723544021
Wisdom doggo recieves knowledge instead of love... read me book... i have spoken
>>
doggo am i gone get my ass ate tonite? =0
>>
>>723542546
Wisdom Doggo when will I find my true love?
>>
oh great wisdom doggo is whitney really an m&m?
>>
>>723544217
Not tonight but within the year... it will be licked not eaten... i have spoken
>>
>>723544348
When you learn to love yourself... it is required... i have spoken
>>
>>723542546
Why do 8 of the planets spin counter clockwise but Venus spins clockwise?
>>
File: IMG_0647.jpg (28KB, 423x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0647.jpg
28KB, 423x420px
>>723544502
Thanks Wisdom Doggo, have a treat as thanks!
>>
>>723544376
Whitney eats the mm but wants to be the mm but could never truly be the mm... i have spoken
>>
Oh great Wisdom Doggo why u a crip? suwu
>>
>>723542546
Are there some truths that humanity or society cannot deal with, that would drive humanity insane? If so what are they?
>>
File: dachsund smile Rowdy.jpg (176KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
dachsund smile Rowdy.jpg
176KB, 540x960px
If the soul exists it must be some form of electrical parasite. How could it be de-coupled or it's connection severed from the brain to liberate the body from this celestial entities intrusion onto the host’s body ?
>>
>>723544516
Because the asteroids of creation... i have spoken
>>
Why aren't you Scottish and fucking awesome like me doggo?
>>
>>723544712
The secrets of society are held by those who create society... only the leaders can truly drive society to collapse... i have spoken
>>
if dubs doggo change sweater to red
>>
>>723544796
The soul is inseperatable from the body until death... i have spoken
>>
Is the answer to the Problem of Evil that God is actually evil, instead of benign? And therefore all human suffering is actually created by him on purpose, because it amuses him?
>>
>>723542546
If a man, who was blind and could tell a cube apart from a globe by feel, could suddenly see for the first time, could he distinguish them correctly without touching them?
>>
>>723544858
The scottish are a proud people... pride is a sign of weakness.. i have spoken
>>
Wisdom doggo

I'm looking for ways to get a bigger penis. I have the tao of sexology book but the illustrations are horrible and it does take time understanding some of the things it says on the book...

Any knowledge/wisdom to achieve such goal? I consider myself average but would like to improve myself this year working out and this...
>>
>>723545103
God gave us the option to be evil for judgement... we choose to be evil or good... god watches... i have spoken
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.