[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump has convinced me that all Mexicans are rapists. Do you agree?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1487884578122.jpg (480KB, 908x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487884578122.jpg
480KB, 908x720px
Trump has convinced me that all Mexicans are rapists. Do you agree?
>>
you've never once sat down and discussed mexicans with trump.

if you are as easily persuaded into believing something by taking someone else's word on what another person has said you 're a fucking fool. kill yourself pussy
>>
>>723530965
Unemployed basement dwellers seem to believe that because they've never had a job.

This country would literally starve to death without Mexicans. Between all the agricultural workers, tractor trailer drivers and cooks...if even 1/4 of the Mexicans left the US Americans would not be able to feed themselves.
>>
>>723530965
>Do you agree?
at this point, no. i have no basis of knowing what your opinion is on the proclivity of mexicans to rape
>>
>>723530965
All Mexicans are rapists, just like all Niggers are thieves, and all white hetero cis males are fucking shitlords.
Yes, all of these things are true, not one of them is a sweeping generalization; it's not at all possible that every race/group has good AND bad.
>>
>>723530965
nah, i don't think all mexicans are rapists. a decent majority of the illegal ones however are rapists, thieves, and/or druglords
>>
Obito
>>
no not really. although i'm sure there is a good portion of illegals who commit crimes (not just mexicans), but most of the LEGAL immigrant population is a respectful hard working lot
>>
>>723532850
well some have more bad than good
in fact, most are mostly bad and not much good
i would even go as far to say that all are bad and none are good

it's 100% fact that all are bad and none are good

except the race I am, which is all good
>>
File: 1487005275226.jpg (120KB, 565x861px) Image search: [Google]
1487005275226.jpg
120KB, 565x861px
70% of living humans are descendants of Genghis Khan, raped his way across the steppes of asia.
So we are all products of rape it you go back far enough.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 243x207px
Jokes on you I'm still a virgin
Checkmate
>>
File: dan-the-man.jpg (202KB, 1024x753px) Image search: [Google]
dan-the-man.jpg
202KB, 1024x753px
>>723530965
What about Jeffrey Epstein? Bill Cosby?
>>
>>723530965
Uhhh... uhhh... next question
>>
>>723534203
its actually 0.5%

which is still a lot for just one dude
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.