[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /b/ do to me?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9956.jpg (359KB, 1494x1244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9956.jpg
359KB, 1494x1244px
What would /b/ do to me?
>>
>>723525479
I would kill you with fire and magnets.
>>
File: Gas.jpg (80KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
Gas.jpg
80KB, 900x516px
>>
run your fatass on the treadmill

deny you mcdonalds

make you look at and fuck a vagina at least once
>>
>>723525479
Not talk to you under any circumstances.
>>
Blow your head off with a shotgun
>>
>>723525479
Pour molten glass in your rectum.
>>
put a giant tube of toothpaste in your suitcase and send it to the TSA.
>>
Fuck you with a girl penis.
>>
>>723527027
>blow your (dick off) with a (my mouth).
>>
File: richter-andy.jpg (13KB, 275x343px) Image search: [Google]
richter-andy.jpg
13KB, 275x343px
>>723525479

Ask you to write me some jokes, Andy. I'm a little dry.

In all seriousness I'm sure I'd enjoy destroying your fat man pussy.
>>
>>723525479
Stomp the shit out of whatever that is and toss it in the dumpster.
>>
Tell your parents what you're doing so they can feel a deep sense of shame over what their complacency has wrought.
>>
>>723525479
I would tie you up, carefully remove your ball sack with a sharp knife without damaging your balls, then I would slowly crush them in a vice one at a time, then burry your dead body after you've died from shock
>>
Well it would start with kerosene. You figure out the rest.
>>
>>723525479
Make sure a pinecone fits.
>>
OP here. I'm a total gaping limp faggot, but not that kind of faggot. More of a nigger kind of faggot.
>>
>>723525479
throw you in front of an incoming train and then watch with pleasure
>>
>>723529704
Oh and if flay your little dick at some point
>>
Pull that shitty finger outta your pooper; cut it off; make you eat every inch of it.
>>
>>723525479
take you to a doctor cos it appears you have something stuck.
>>
>>723525479
Take you to meet my parents.
>>
Use a 3-gallon bucket as a condom.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.