[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bass guitar thread. Post yours.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: guitars.jpg (95KB, 633x844px) Image search: [Google]
guitars.jpg
95KB, 633x844px
Bass guitar thread. Post yours.
>>
>>723509911
ew
>>
File: IMG_0586.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
sure
>>
>>723511095
stupid fucking jpeg rotate exif
>>
>>723510919
That's $4,000 worth of basses, son
>>
I'm looking to buy α uσεδ 1 φορ my 1st bass. is the yamaha rbx 260 any good? I'm also considering the epi toby standard and the washburn XB100Q. Any bassfag who knows is shit around here?
>>
File: IBSRM20BK.jpg (59KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IBSRM20BK.jpg
59KB, 1050x1050px
I'm thinking about buying a bass just to mess around with had to basssit my mom's friends bass and had fun with it plus my gf is into bass, was checking out this one I'm really more into guitar tho
>>
>>723511474
used 1 for*

keyboard f'd up
>>
>>723511474
get whatever fits your budget, or whatever you think looks cool. yamaha, epi, and washburn will be ok as a starter. make sure the frets aren't sticking out the side of the fretboard (no sharp edges). make sure you can play notes up around the 12th fret, cheaper basses will always warp and you'll get dead spots. you can't really fix that sort of thing with a set up.

if you're looking to jam with a drummer, you'll end up spending most of your money on an amp.

>>723511532
>bass just to mess around with had to basssit my mom's friends bass
oh, "bass-sit". had to read this a few times.

the ibanez stuff is fine.
>>
Instead you should check out Snapchatz.com and get your crushes nudes
>>
File: zm2a.png (191KB, 2000x680px) Image search: [Google]
zm2a.png
191KB, 2000x680px
>>723511955
Should have put a dash there sorry Lol I was also looking at this one and the cliff Burton signature but I don't really like the skull knobs, I like the buzz saw inlays tho most of my guitars are ibanez so I figured it's a safe bet to stick with them
>>
Had a cheap Fender Squier for like 9 years, that I eventually threw in the trash. Beginners bass, lasted me long enough to realize I hated playing that instrument. Piano master race
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.