[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ i wanted to share my story and to ask for some advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: twwuLVA.png (744KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twwuLVA.png
744KB, 1280x720px
Hey /b/ i wanted to share my story and to ask for some advice also.

See, 3 years ago i used to work in a call center, i met some really nice dudes over there, i also met this latina with a massive ass who worked there, she had a nice ass but asnt anything special, 6/10 tops, we started talking from time to time, i added her to FB and started to chat often, i was in a relationship with the same girl i still iam with, one day this girl asked me if i had ever cheated on my gf, at that point i knew what she meant to say, so we started talking about sex and other things, a month later during night shift she asked the dude i usually had shifts with to change turns, so to my surprise i saw her walk in to work with me, during night shifts no one is in the building, us and the security guard who is in the entrance of the place, we went right ahead and fucked all night in the bathroom, after that we did that a lot of times at work, she invited me to her home a few times and we had sex all over the place, she even asked me to wear her BF's shirts, it was weird but i did it anyways, i liked the feeling of danger that came with doing that, thing is i was fired because me and my friend were found smoking weed during night shifts
>>
PT2

not a big deal, thing is, 3 years have passed now, and i had lost all contact with this bitch, and my friend who knew all about me and her told me she had a son, i saw her and the lil kid a week ago, she was with her bf from back then still, the kid is blond with curly hair just like me, her bf is another latino brown skin, she didnt even look at me and kinda walked past by me fast, i felt so weird on the spot, i felt a connection with the kid, i could not sleep, i could not stop thinking about it, so i went to her workplace and told her i wanted to talk, she said no of course, that we had nothing to talk, and started crying, telling me why i had come back, that what do i want, that i will ruin everything, thing is i asked her if the kid was my son, and Anon i shat my pants, she said "yes" that it is in fact my child, and that when the kid was born her bf allmost killed her and she never said a word, and after 3 years they love each other and the kid, and everything is fine, she said they also have a baby girl, after that i left, i havent told anyone, but is killing me inside /b/, what should i do? should i walk in after all this time and face my mistake? this means breaking up with my 6 year old relation with my girl, killing that relation between that girl and her bf and also will probably get killed, my family will hate me, im so sad and depressed by this, any advice?
>>
File: ssss.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ssss.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
bumpo for advice
>>
>>723507782
Leave the kid and girl alone, they seem to be doing fine. You're just going to have to live with the fact that you're not going to be in those kids lives
>>
>>723508153

that's what iam thinking on doing, nothing, but still, knowing i had a son and he does not even know i exist makes me feel terrible anon, i thought abuout telling my dad, and to even just confront her and tell her bf all that went down 3 years ago, its killing me inside
>>
>>723508290
Just find someone you trust and talk about it, it's probably a good idea to tell your dad and not wait to unload years later like "oh by the way you're a grandfather and your grandson is 18"
>>
Depends. Try and contact the kid when shes older.
>>
File: tumblr_nnh4f8k9Xi1rmerh9o1_1280.jpg (71KB, 720x651px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnh4f8k9Xi1rmerh9o1_1280.jpg
71KB, 720x651px
>>723508490
iam thinking i will, after all my dad is the coolest guy out there he had allways had my back, and i do not wish my son to be raised by another man, i dont want my son to be all fucked up... god damn anon, ive never felt so shaken by life, everything i cared about is nothing now.
>>
You honestly dont remember this one? Ffs... newfags everywhere
>>
OP is a race traitor, but id still suggest you go get your son from those shitskins before they turn him into a criminal
>>
>>723509459
I did not copy paste this, this is my life right now you fucking asshole

>>723509530

pussy is pussy, now i kinda regret it..
>>
>>723509459
Who cares if it's bait, just help a /b/rother out dude instead of being "hurrr durrrr bait hurrrr"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.