[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that a human being can survive without food, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: the-machinist.jpg (26KB, 470x506px) Image search: [Google]
the-machinist.jpg
26KB, 470x506px
Do you think that a human being can survive without food, but with water for 40 days?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>723505657
Probably, but it would suck something fierce.
About 6 weeks is the point of no return for starvation, with death usually around 8 weeks.
>>
>>723505657
you'd be dead in 20 days with no calorie intake
>>
>>723505657
with or without speed?
>>
>>723505657
Does that 'friend' by any chance involuntarily live in your basement well?
Does your 'friend' know it puts the lotion in the basket?
>>
>>723506078
Not true. Taking actual weight + fat% you may survive longer than that, ofc you will get severe damage on your organs
>>
>>723506189
asking the right question
>>
>>723506423
No you'd be dead unless you spent 20 days sleeping. Just because you're fat doesnt mean you need less calories, you would need more actually and would die sooner
>>
>>723506862
[citation needed]

Fat does get burned so bigger people can fast longer than super skinny ones. Definitely not good for you though. Now there is a point where the curve levels off.

No one can go more than 5 days without water. Your kidneys will fail.
>>
>>723505657

Google says 3 weeks.
>>
>>723506862
good god you are retarded
>>
>>723505657
If memory serves, it has been done before.

Would not recommend. Starvation brings a whole host of problems and disease vulnerabilities with it. People that survive it, barely do, and recovery takes MONTHS
>>
>>723505657
Sure. I went without food for 3 weeks once. If I had had some kind of incentive, I could've probably made it to 40 days.

>>723506078
>you'd be dead in 20 days with no calorie intake
False.
>>
why dont you test this theory OP. have yourself a good meal then see how long you can go without food. do it OP, piss jugs n all
>>
>>723507289
>Fat does get burned

yeah you're dumb. The more fat you have means you need more calories to function. OP's pic would survive longer unless like i said you spent the whole time asleep
>>
>>723505657
According to my quick look around, it seems the longest period survived, with some rather major side effects, some permanent, is 44-45 days. However, if you expand that water clause to include sweetened tea and orange juice, the record is 68 days, however with liver damage and loss of sight in one eye.
>>
>>723507833
B8
>>
>>723507676
the longest anyone has survived without food was 21 days but right some idiot online beat his record...
>>
>>723507751
My longest is 18 days but i was forced to stop, could have easily kept going

On day 5 atm
>>
>>723508127
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Horne#October_1998:_68_days
This is the easiest to find and read, but it is documented in official papers from the time.
>>
http://cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/ yes, the fatter, the more
>>
>>723506862
An obese man survived a year without eating anything but water and vitamin supplements.

You don't know shit and should probably consider that you are retarded.

http://zidbits.com/2013/06/how-long-can-you-live-off-the-fat-in-your-body/
>>
>>723508331
>>723508393

this

anyone who thinks "hurr durr you will die in 3 weeks no matter how fat you are" is fucking braindead
>>
>>723506862
I get all my water from soda. Does that count?
>>
>>723508127
>but right some idiot online beat his record...
First few weeks wasn't even hard. I just laid about and watched movies (was pretty much unemployed at the time). I quit somewhere in the third week (was probably only 18 days) because I stopped losing weight.
>>
>>723508393
>and vitamin supplements.

those are calories retard, doesnt count
>>
>>723508065
>>723508105
>>723508133
kkkkk
>>
>>723508218
they force fed him after 10 days you idiot
>>
>>723508639
>confusing vitamins with calories

No, really, they aren't.
>>
>>723508704
And where are you getting that information?
>>
>>723508150
why do you do this to yourself? do you simply just enjoy fasting? or do you want to lose weight in the most unhealthy way? if you really want to lose weight maybe just check out the ketogenic diet you'll lose weight fast as fuck and it is so much healthier
>>
>>723508819
every prison does that he wouldn't be alive for 2 months without food retard
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.