[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will he even make it 4 years anons?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

will he even make it 4 years anons?
>>
>>723496441
lol, no.
He will be assassinated by some Reagan-loving conservative who thinks he's ruining the wreckage that is the GOP.
>>
>>723496441
its fucking amateur hour with him.
>>
>>723496441

>Grabs the pussy
>Makes a deal with the Russians
>Steals the election
>Bans Muslims
>Gets sued and ban gets overturned
>Lies about the Russians
>Lies about Obamacare
>Says fuckall to the media and bans them from the White House

We're heading down the drain very quickly.
>>
File: 8years.jpg (56KB, 699x679px) Image search: [Google]
8years.jpg
56KB, 699x679px
>>723496441

the real question will they change the rules so he can stay in for 12
>>
>>723497194

>Bans Muslims
>Bans one of the 10 countries that have the highest muslum populations in the world
>Not even one of the top 5

If Trump hates Muslims so much, why didn't he ban Indonesia, India, Pakistan..? He really fucking sucks at banning Muslims if that's his goal.

Retard.
>>
>>723497885
>why didn't he ban Indonesia, India, Pakistan..?

Because he does business with those countries you dumb fuck. He would never pass any legislation to hurt his businesses.
>>
File: bagoonga.png (302KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
bagoonga.png
302KB, 600x620px
>hurr durr i hate Trump because i'm supposed to because the TV told me to
>>
>>723498052

Yeah, does he do business in Nigeria, and Egypt, and Algeria, Uzbekistan, Niger, and Ethiopia, too? These are all countries in the top 15 muslim populations on the planet, and almost all of them are countries where over 99% of their population is Muslim, and none of them are banned.

Dumbfuck.
>>
>>723498397

Over 90%* not 99%. Though some of them are over 99%.
>>
>>723498397
He only banned the Muslim countries with which he did not no business with.
>>
>>723498637

So you're saying the answer to my question is "Yes" to which I answer, you're fucking stupid. Find me something that says that Trump has significant business dealings in Uzbekistan, or Nigeria, or Ethiopia.
>>
>>723496441
He has managed to get the booboisie and Wall Street on his side while antagonizing the presstitutes and the shadow government. Pissing off the shadow government is pretty damned dangerous. He's still likely to become a victim of the patented Clinton double-tap suicide. You know, like with Vince Foster.
>>
File: trump titeloptik-uswahl.jpg (55KB, 630x353px) Image search: [Google]
trump titeloptik-uswahl.jpg
55KB, 630x353px
>>723497620
>>
>>723496441
Probably not. Specially if they loose bad in the mid-terms at the 2 year mark.
They used him to win the election, but as soon as they loose the majority he goes right back to being a triggered twitter snowflake.
>>
>>723498637

lol he might have left countries out of the ban that he doesnt do business with, but he doesnt do business with every muslim majority country on the planet

The reason he didnt ban the others is because terrorists who have or want to attack the US arent trained there. sure you can call bias in him not banning countries he does deals with

but you cant say hes trying to ban muslims, either just people that come from countries that train terrorists
>>
File: trump moslem ban.jpg (415KB, 869x1699px) Image search: [Google]
trump moslem ban.jpg
415KB, 869x1699px
>>723497885
It's not religion, it's business. Drumpf is an atheist and a futile capitalist.
>>
>>723499267

That's fair.

Also why do people make the joke of calling him Drumpf? It's not like he himself changed his name to Trump.

I find it amusing that the same people that call him Drumpf don't find it amusing when people call the Clintons "Blythe" (Bill Clinton had his name legally changed from Blythe to Clinton because he had daddy issues)
>>
>>723496441
More like 4 months. There will be a growing movement to impeach because he's unfit for office, and he will resign for fake health reasons
>>
>>723496441
GWB made it two terms, so honestly it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.