[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's this shit on my leg 4chan.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0363.jpg (342KB, 2026x1086px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0363.jpg
342KB, 2026x1086px
what's this shit on my leg 4chan.
>>
>>723488815
melanoma
>>
>>723488815
Ingrown hair.
>>
melon coma
>>
>>723488815
Med fag here. Definitely AIDS.
>>
oh shit you have skin!, go to a doctor fast, my uncle died from having skin on his leg.
>>
>>723488815
Get to a dermatologist to be sure it ain't cancer.
>>
>>723488960
dammit
>>
>>723488815
Sarcoma
>>
>>723488815
try popping it and see what happens.
>>
>>723489184
I will eventually. Don't think it's come to a head yet.

It feels smooth. When I push on it I feel it kinda deep in my leg. Feels like an ingrown hair but the color is off.
>>
File: C1CEOfu.jpg (2MB, 2912x4368px) Image search: [Google]
C1CEOfu.jpg
2MB, 2912x4368px
>>723488815

OP, are you the same faggot who posts all the odd medical questions?

You must spend all of your spare time scouring the internet for pictures of inflamed/swollen/infected body parts. Then you claim to have some affliction and post a picture from your stash.

I think you are full of shit. If you had a real concern, you would see a doctor or at least post this on a real medical forum.

Don't bother saying that you can't afford a doctor without proof that you live in a third world shit hole.

There ain’t anyone here but degenerates and what kind of retard wants a degenerate to render a medical opinion?

I double dog dare you to post a time stamped picture.
>>
File: IMAG0364.jpg (246KB, 1489x1233px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0364.jpg
246KB, 1489x1233px
>>723489643

I'll bite
>>
Its probably cancer. My dog had something similar but about 50x the size lel
You should get it removed m8 or youre gonna need to be put the fuck down just like my dog ;)
>>
Bump

On my leg
>>
>>723489930

Damn, I'm speechless. You're the only one telling the truth. I apologize for doubting you.

So go see a fucking doctor. If that shit gets infected, you might get sick. It aint smart to look for advice here.
>>
>>723490252
nah mate don't worry I already went to the doc. Just trolling the chans for some good old belly laughs.
>>
>>723488815
Yeah bud, what you've got there is a leg nipple. It's still in its infancy since the areola is sonny just beginning to form. My brother had a bad case of leg nipple. After years of being afflicted he turned to drugs and subsequently ended up stripping to pay for his hobbit.
>>
>>723490523
*is only
>sonny
>>
>>723490523
Jesus
*habit
>hobbit? Seriously?
>>
>>723490523
hobbit hahahahah
>>
Melanoma = skin cancer
>>
>>723490523
my hobbit is doing fine but what does this all have to do with my leg?
>>
you've never had an ingrown hair before? pop it with something sharp and use tweezers to pull it out
post how long it is please
>>
>>723489004
Can confirm. The skin is where most of infections enter the body. Best just get rid of it entirely
>>
>>723488815
4chan
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.