[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stoner thread bitches! Been growing these for a month or two,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 20170224_143134.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_143134.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Stoner thread bitches! Been growing these for a month or two, this is my first try at growing, planted the one on the right first, and planted the left one a few weeks after. Thought the second one would've died but she caught up and has more buds, thoughts?
>>
They look stressed as fuck. What are you doing to these poor girls?
>>
What are you using for light source? Light looks like it's too high. You should also have a fan blowing on them to circulate air. What's your feeding regime and what medium you using? Not bad for first time though bud
>>
>>723484868
Ive been careful as fuck, ive been using nutrients, but the one on the left always looks like shes dying yet shes doing better, theyre in the flowering stages, more pics to comr
>>
File: 20170224_143126.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_143126.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Left
>>
File: 20170224_143129.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_143129.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Right
>>
File: 20170224_142853.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_142853.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Took a pic through a magnifier, trichomes
>>
>>723484926
I water with flowering nutrients heavily diluded in water whenever they need water, the loght is a 65 dollars light, thanks for the lighting tip
>>
>>723485417
How often are you feeding them? What pH is the nute/water when mixed or just ph of the water when watering? You don't want to be feeding them everytime. What kind of light are you just using florescent? What temp is the room?
>>
IMO, the light is way too high and under powered. There looks to be a slight nutrient deficiency. Also it looks like the room is too hot because the leaves are showing signs of heat stress. Dude you wont barely get anything out of these, I would personally clone 1 and start from fresh using proper equipment and ensuring the environment is at optimal conditions.

I hope this helps you bro <3
>>
>>723485782
The thing is i started with autogen
>>
>>723485782
So i cant clone
>>
Autos are so easy, but this looks like you have stressed it somehow stopping it from correctly vegging. I love growing autos but bro these dont look as they should, dont worry though there not going to die, but I would highly recommend putting the light closer and ensuring the room temperature and humidity is correct. Also did you transplant these autos?
>>
>>723486492
I don't have definitely made some mistakes, the one on the left was transplanted from hydroponics, but my hydroponic is too small for it, so a transplant was needed.
>>
Dude NEVER EVER transplant an auto it shocks them to fk, you may think its a small thing but trust me I have done it and got similar results to what you have got :\\
>>
>>723486999
I pretty much had no choice, i really REALLY didnt want to, i think it stressed me more than her, but all the same ive learned quite a bit from my first grow
>>
haha fair enough, for your first grow you will be happy but of course you will learn from making mistakes and your next one will be even better, PEACE OUT N GOODLUCK!
>>
I love /b/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.