[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did he do it?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

did he do it?
>>
>>723484126
Yeah, he did it, but it doesn't matter because the trial's over and it's been decided.

Some of the jurors, black women admitted to letting him off as a revenge against the LAPD for the Rodney king beating.
>>
>>723484126
Im not convinced he did but certainly possible. If something new came to light and he were re-tried and found guilty fair enough.

He shouldn't be in prison now though, that was his own stolen memoribilia he was reclaiming and he only got the sentence he did because the judge and the jury thought he should have gone to prison 20 years ago.
>>
two other people that worked at the restaurant with ron goldman were murdered for no reason also no suspects ever found
>>
I'll share my honest theory. He hired someone. Then passed them off. They left evidence all over the place. Did he do it? Yes. But by proxy.
>>
>>723484767
This is not true. The memorabilia was not his. Yes, it was memorabilia pertaining to him, however it was not owned by him. Typical nigger trying to gank something after trying to justify to himself that he deserved it. Hence the lengthy jail sentence. Let's hope he dies in there. Poetic justice.
>>
come on you fucks get in here
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.