[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/ros what do in this situation just brokeup with gf

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1464738324559.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464738324559.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Alright /b/ros what do in this situation just brokeup with gf

>be with gf for two years
>currently both in college
>we both work and have things going on in life
>we barely get to see each other since college started
>she wakes up today and tells me we dont have time for a relationship
>tells me that we barely see each other now and that we should breakup
>ask her if she still feels the same
>she says yes she still loves me but she cant be in a relationship right now
>now it all clicks
>she has been super depressed and near suicidal for the past week and i have been with her the whole time
>she told me it was because of stress of work and school but now I know its because she was coping with having to breakup
>she says we can still be friends and talk when we have time to talk
>tells me that if we get our lives in order and have time to then maybe we can get back together
>in a meantime she encourages me to see other people and find a girl that can give me the time and attention i deserve
>shes bawling her eyes out and says sorry and leaves
>fast forward to right now
>texting her
>we have already sorted out the breakup
>ask her if she wants me to call her and we can have a friendly talk to lighten the mood
>she says she doesnt want to because that would bring back too many feelings
>you said you want us to be friends still but now you dont want to talk?
>what are we gonna do just be texting buddies?
>she says she is really stressed out and needs to think

what do?
>>
>>723483338
She's fucking someone else
>>
>>723484386
This
>>
>>723483338
Listen, you cut all contact with her right now. Show her that you can stand on your own two feet. Leave in a respectful manner and wait untill she contacts you.
>>
>>723483338
>She's fucking someone else

She's fucking someone else
>>
She's fucking someone else.
>>
She's fuc- wait no.

OP, you and her are going through some tough shit right now. You need to man up and confront her, communicate with her. Get in her face and help her face the world.

Or she really is fucking someone else. Who knows, mang?
>>
>>723483338
Find some self respect and stop talking to her
>>
File: Orgasm2.jpg (46KB, 620x598px) Image search: [Google]
Orgasm2.jpg
46KB, 620x598px
>>723484386
>>723484620

Honestly what the fuck did OP think ppl would say?

>Her face when shes seeing someone else
>>
>>723483338
Same happened to me when I was in college. She split with me, and wanted to stay in contact. I wanted to be friends and do the texting thing, but it doesn't work. A word of advice, break it off 100%. I did that shortly after and felt better.

Funny thing is a month or so later she called and asked if we could start talking again. I ignored her, but that didn't stop her from still trying to contact me any way possible. A few months pass and she writes me a love letter saying she is sorry and wants to get back together. By that time I was happy on my own and messing around with other girls so my answer was a solid lol no.

Moral of the story, she's fucking around and wants to keep you on a leash for when she is done "experimenting". Cut the fucking leash, run, and don't look back even if she is calling for you. You'll be so happy you did.
>>
You should have told her that you didn't want to break up, dumbass.

Told her that it didn't matter and that you were willing to wait. That you would make time for her.

And then there was a 50/50 where she'd break down and tell you she's fucking Tyreesus.
>>
God, women are so fucking dramatic. Why do we need them, again? That story reads like bad fanfiction.
>>
File: 1482280100163.jpg (30KB, 750x393px) Image search: [Google]
1482280100163.jpg
30KB, 750x393px
>>723483338
it's over /b/ro. Just stop talking to her. She is just someone you used to know. Take comfort in the fact that when she turns 25 she'll be old and unattractive. And you'll be better looking and have more money. Wait till you're 30. I swear, 20 year old grills like older men.
>>
End it for good, man. You don't need that drama in your life.
>>
File: 1430348584817.jpg (9KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
1430348584817.jpg
9KB, 282x179px
>>723484386
>>723484620
>>723484548
>>723484694
>>723485052
>>723485147
>>723485343
OP HERE

Update, I'm cutting off all contact with her for the better of myself. Wether she was fucking tyrone or not I will never know, but I know I need to cut her off 100%. Hell i'm in college, I need to get back in the field, i'm still young, and there are hot college girls and parties waiting for me.
>>
>>723485780
>Hell i'm in college, I need to get back in the field, i'm still young, and there are hot college girls and parties waiting for me.
This is the correct attitude anon, good for you. Cut contact and enjoy college for all of us who wish we could go back.
>>
kill urself. obviously u r obsessed n cant move on. shes already out fucking other guys. probably was while u were still toether. thats all ull be able to think about. u might as well end it all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.