[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The right guy is me. How should I kill myself

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

The right guy is me. How should I kill myself
>>
Most definitely my dude
>>
>>723481534
Stop that MLP shit, hit the gym, new glasses, get a job, and you'll be fine
>>
File: 1320298902173.jpg (72KB, 533x358px) Image search: [Google]
1320298902173.jpg
72KB, 533x358px
Choke yourself on a cucumber! Will be a fun lookin corpse for your landlord or relatives to find.
>>
Keep stuffing MLP toys up your ass until you feel them moving up your throat
>>
>>723481534
Hang yourself with a MLP blanket and that plushy down your pants.

>>723481944
STFU bronies are lowest form of life. Hitler and Stalin were born at the wrong time. We need them today to rid us of these fucking scum freaks.
>>
>>723481944
>get a job,

>implying wage slavery at McDonald's when almost 30 impress any girl
>>
Get assfucked by a horse/fuck a horse.
>>
>>723481534
Suffocate with pony
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6gpfNQ4JyU
Im sure that you're a clever guy and will understand the message behind this
>>
>>723482156
Hitler failed us all. Fuck him, maybe this pony fag will be the new savior ! Afterall Hitler wanted to be a fag artist.

>>723482202
> implying your goal in life is being a MCFag slave
>>
>>723481534
Take as many of your friends with you as you can. This little girl persona you all have taken on is a severe mental illness. You fucking weirdos wont stop until you've blurred the lines so much that people like myself will end up fed up and committing crimes to eliminate the problem, you! Your life has no merit when you live like this. You serve no useful purpose. Kill your friends first, then yourself. Use fire. I would hate to be one of your parents.
>>
>>723481534
Doesn't matter how, just that you stop being a pussy and failure at literally everything in your life and just do it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.