[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 4L_7JKBPEJr.jpg (55KB, 640x556px) Image search: [Google]
4L_7JKBPEJr.jpg
55KB, 640x556px
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
no money to afford shotgun
>>
File: IMG_20170222_032545_783.jpg (187KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170222_032545_783.jpg
187KB, 800x1000px
>>723479819
I don't know. I think it's cause I'm too much of a pussy
>>
>>723479819
Don't have a gun to shoot myself with. And no motivation to do it any other way
>>
legit too much of a fucking pussy. I've been really depressed recently and been thinking about killing myself a lot... however no gun and I can't think of another easy painless way to go out.
>>
>>723480881
What's so great about a gun? Can't you jump off a building?
>>
>>723479819
Cuz that's the easy way out for pussies
>>
>>723481177
A gun's quicker obviously and I don't have any buildings to jump off of bc I'm in a rural area.
>>
>>723481511
Is it possible to just completely lose the will to live and stop eating and starve to death? Or do your primal instincts kick in and you force yourself to eat?
>>
>>723481630
Probably although I doubt I'd ever try.
>>
>>723481630
you would get tired of listening to the sound of yourself being hungry
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.