[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

420 NEET here. took a rip of some good bud and im buzzed job

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bluedream.jpg (72KB, 549x488px) Image search: [Google]
bluedream.jpg
72KB, 549x488px
420 NEET here.
took a rip of some good bud and im buzzed
job interview in 4 hours.. whats the best way to sober up fast ??
>>
>>723472462
Coffee
>>
>>723472462
Rock up stoned. If you get the job you can show up stoned because of first impressions
>>
maybe you shouldn't smoke befoe a job interview...that said, 4 hours should be good enough to sober you up.

Drink lots of water, you definitely don't want cotton mouth during that interview. Get hydrated.

I actually have a job interview for a promotion in just under four hours as well. These days I have been smoking joints at the park before work but today I will definitely not smoke.
>>
File: IMG_20161227_230010.jpg (1MB, 1952x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161227_230010.jpg
1MB, 1952x2592px
Cold water on the face, eat a big fatty meal.
>>
>>723472462
Exercise and hydration together. Go jogging or something to sweat
>>
>>723472462
I smoked before my last interview and got the job, then again i work for a dispensary..
>>
>>723472462
The best way that i know of is adrenaline.
Dont ask me why, im not a fucking doctor but if im high and something scare me to the point of getting an adrenaline rush, then my high is fucked, im sober now.
>>
>>723472462
Dude dont even worry about it, just embrace it. The only give away will be your devil dicked eyes right? And i expect for you Anon to ace that fucking inerview regardless. I actually work better when stoned. Practice whatever kiss ass lines youre gonna recite out your cocksucker. Good luck Anon
>>
sniff some speed. U´ll be just a bit more energetic then before blazing.
>>
>>723472735
This tbh
Eating or drinking shit wont sober you up, perhaps exercisin could help ya know adrenaline and stuff
>>
job interview in 4 hours
>smokes a substance with a maximum lasting buzz of an hour and a half
>4 hours from now
>hour and a half buzz

fuck off child
>>
>>723472462
Nigga, if you have four hours WHAT THE FUCK kinda awesome pack are you smoking on that you're worried you'll still be high?
>>
>>723472462
>>
Coffee and try either going for a walk or reading something, 4 hours is enough time to sober up though
>>
>>723472864
More like what knd of sht you smoke, seems like yu dnt even get high or smthn
>>
>>723473001
Bro, i work at a dispensary and smoke medical grade weed all the time and I've NEVER had a buzz last four hours just from smoking it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.