[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to flirt?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x1136px
How to flirt?
>>
>>723461282
that's a good start I guess
>>
Chloroform
>>
>>723461282
tell her your cock size
>>
>>723461282
Don't take no for an answer, even if they scream and shout, keep at it
>>
>>723461282
Start off with a hello. Seriously its the first thing you should say.
How are you today or how have you been are a great follow up. Normally theu just say good or fine. If not listen. If they bring up its been better or anything else just follow that conversation. Ask them why, or whats wrong. 9/10 they will say its nothing or dont worry about it. Feed them bullshit into a different set of eyes might help ir some shit. Follow that convo till the end.
If it was fine just keep making small talk. Keep trying to ask about music or foods or hobbies. Bitches love small talk. They get to talk about themselves.
>>
>>723461794
First: Thanks!
I also found out that people like nothing more than talking about themselves..what would you do for example at a club where you don't have that much time?
>>
>>723462797
two ways the beginer's way and pro's way.
Beginer's:
>Yo, I got two things in my jeans. Knife and dick. One of them ends up in you tonight, your choosing....

Pro's (but you need qute a charm to pull this one of):
>C-c-could you give me a contact on your gynecologist?
If she doesn't reply, it's ok. Bitch wasn't worth it anyway if she does then:
>so I can buy his used medicine gloves

You will need a snorkel to not drown in the ocean of pussy you will get.
>>
File: welcome.jpg (54KB, 561x453px) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
54KB, 561x453px
How to flirt: Say sexually suggestive things while maintaining plausible deniability.
>>
>>723461794
Pretty much this, if they are into you you two could talk about the most dumbest shit in the world, the key is to make conversation and let them know you're interested once you've gotten her to open up and actually find you comfortable being around. Yes, a lot of that depends on looks but as long as you aren't some hideously quasimodo looking ass mother fucker you will be good.
>>
>>723463042
Ill try the beginners one
>>
>>723463096
this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.