[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys !

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0993.jpg (70KB, 636x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0993.jpg
70KB, 636x612px
hey guys !
>>
>>723461220
go home adam, you're dead.
>>
>>723461220
Is this the kid who never shot those kids who didn't die at that false flag known as Sandy Hook?
>>
File: 221423425.jpg (72KB, 500x712px) Image search: [Google]
221423425.jpg
72KB, 500x712px
>>723461220
Sup bro?
>>
>>723461617
kys conspiracy nutjob
>>
>>723461848
there's always some retard who believes the lies then gets upset about later.
stay brainwashed, fucktard.
>>
>>723461900
Dubs speak truth.
Sandy Hook was fake as shit.
Crisis actors and media smoke screens.
Some people will believe anything.
>>723461848
Just likes to believe whatever he's fed.
Typical lemming.
>>
File: 456456.jpg (90KB, 768x706px)
456456.jpg
90KB, 768x706px
>>723461977
>>723461900
WOW you even scripted your own samefagging to reinforce your belief

like i said fucking retards

go choke on this please
>>
File: dec10soto.jpg (85KB, 852x862px)
dec10soto.jpg
85KB, 852x862px
>>723461848
>Sandy Hook wuz real
>we know because the Facebook memorial page put up days before it happened
>>
>>723462133
so how do I know that this isn't photoshopped/faked?
>>
>>723462133
ohohohoh thats right

so here's your stupid fucking logic

>super powerful sophisticated government can carry out a false flag shooting at an elementary school
>doesn't realize facebook says page was created prior to event
lolololol
>>
>>723462221
You don't, and that's fine.

I'd say just go to the original Facebook memorial page, but it was quickly taken down when people pointed out that it was created on Dec 10th.
>>
>>723462133
yeah thats right fuck off piece of shit
so fucking easy debunking these conspiritards
>>
>>723461220
You seem like a cool guy. Wanna hang out ?
>>
>>723461220
who's this? looks like a fag
>>
>>723462081
Can't handle the truth. Sad.
I bet you think Muslims did 9/11 and the moon landing was real, too.
Gullibility at its worst.
>>
>>723462424
There's so much wrong with the official story it's mind boggling that anyone wouldn't have questions.
>>
File: 3434636.png (84KB, 680x597px) Image search: [Google]
3434636.png
84KB, 680x597px
>>723462548
[citation needed] fuckface
literally any swinging dick can shoop a pic and then claim "it gawt taken down when they realized eeeeeiiitt"

you literally did just that. no tangible evidence
so EZ!!!
next pls
>>
File: 324235.jpg (51KB, 600x599px)
324235.jpg
51KB, 600x599px
>>723462799
>im smarter than you because ~reasons therefore I don't have to provide a rebuttal~
classic i love it, keep goin

>>723462802
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
>>
>>723461617

I'm sure they killed him afterwards to get rid of witnesses.
>>
>>723462957
>i researched it on youtube
>>
>>723463024

That's how they do things. You wouldn't know because you're a pleb.
>>
>>723462920
According to the official story, which changed often, all of these things are true.

Ryan Lanza was the shooter.
Adam Lanza was the shooter.
There were multiple shooters.
Adam Lanza acted alone.

2 pistols were used.
4 pistols were used.
An AR-15 was found in the trunk of Nancy Lanza's car.
Multiple rifles and a shotgun were inside the school according the police radio transcripts.
Adam Lanza used an XM15-E2S and two pistols. A Saiga-12 shotgun was found in the trunk.

Nancy Lanza was a "prepper".
Nancy Lanza was a kindergarten teacher. (This was repeated many times. By the media, parents, the school nurse, Adam Lanza's classmate.)

Adam Lanza had an altercation with 4 teachers on Dec 13th, 3 of wich he killed on the 14th.

Adam Lanza's room was in the basement. (Crime scene photos show he had wall length windows.)

The nurse met the shooter's eyes and jumped under her desk.
The nurse was already under her desk due to "a creepy feeling" and only saw the shooter's shoes.

A female bus driver ("her face was frozen in fear" ~ Gene Rosen) dropped children on Gene Rosen's curb and then left.
A man was "speaking harshly" to children when Gene Rosen found them sitting on the curb.

The school had updated it's security months before December. Including a camera covering the front door, and bulletproof glass.
Adam Lanza shot through the bulletproof glass beside the front door and was not captured on camera.
>>
ITT trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls
>>
Sandy Hook's Got Talent

Gene Rosen
- Actor (SAG?)
- http://www.genespetservice.com/about
According to his about page of "Gene's Trusty Pet Service, LLC"
- Former psychologist (Fairfield Hills State Hospital)
- Member of Charter Cable's Advisory Council
- Involved in community theatre & Public Access Television
- Hosted a program that reported on the theatre scene

David Wheeler (Benjamin Wheeler)
- Actor/Musician
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wheeler_(actor)
- Former member of the "Lexington Group" an acting troupe
- In movie 2001 "Faithful" (Relentless/Pitbull Productions)
- Played "Sloppy SWAT team sniper" in 2012 Sandy Hook movie

Francine Lobis-Wheeler (Benjamin Wheeler)
- Actress/Musician
- Member of "The Dream Jam Band"
- Former personal assistant to Maureen White, financial chairman of the DNC

Nicole Hockley (Dylan Hockley)
- B.A. in Theatre from Trinity College-Harford (88-92)
- Writer/Director/Actor in University of East Anglia Drama Program (91 - exchange)
- Member of Theatre & Dance Club in Cranston High School East (85-88)

Laura Phelps
- Aspiring Actress

Jimmy Greene (Ann Greene)
- Musician (Jazz Saxiphonist)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Greene
- www.jimmygreene.com
- Two Grammy Nominations (2016)

Mark Barden (Daniel Barden)
- Musician (Lead Guitar/Backing Vocals)
- https://web.archive.org/web/20060622040643/http://www.markbarden.com/home.html
According to the bio (archived June 3rd 2013) section of his website
- "Currently, I live in New England with my wife and three children."
- "I stay busy doing recording sessions, teaching guitar and writing music for film, radio and television."

1/2
>>
>>723462957
Every frame job needs a patsy. They've got it down to a science and people are trusting enough to think the "Affordable Care Act" was actually affordable because "durr hurr..affordable is in the name1!!!11!"
Pointless arguing with gullible idiots
>>
>>723463199
2/2

Joel Bacon (Charlotte Bacon)
- Musician (Organist)
- http://music.colostate.edu/people/jbacon/

Karen Dryer
- Musician (Pianist/Vocalist)
- http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/KarenDryer
- Albums include "Who's To Blame" (2004) & "Start to Believe" (2007)

Scarlet Lewis (Jessie Lewis)
- Wrote "Nurturing Healing Love" (2014)
- Connected to writer Natasha Stoynoff, who contributed to her book.

Sgt. David Kullgren
- Newtown Police Officer
- http://www.wcsu.edu/artalumni/93/kullgrend.asp
- Alumni of WCSU School of Visual and Performing Arts
>>
>>723463179
this.
and i started it.
it's always fun to watch morons get upset solely because someone has a different viewpoint.
i honestly don't know or give a fuck what happened. neither version of the story would surprise me.
>>
>>723462920
>im smarter than you because ~reasons therefore I don't have to provide a rebuttal~

Not even remotely what I said, but if you gotta put words in people's mouths to "win" an argument, do what you must, sparky.
>>
>>723462081
I recognize that turd. Uva circa 2004?
>>
>>723463283
sparky?

are you the autistic kid with the atheist channel commenting on every video trying to sound sophisticated and intelligent?
>>
>>723463153
So many inconsistencies and outright lies, yet still people buy the "official story" because hey, it's official, so it *must* be true.
>>
>>723463402

Why would the government lie? It's illegal to lie.
>>
File: 1486630494292.gif (174KB, 349x261px) Image search: [Google]
1486630494292.gif
174KB, 349x261px
>>
>>723463355
Nah, just some guy having fun toying with an idiot. That was a really lame attempt at a comeback, sparky.
Further evidence of your infinite faggotry and general stupidity.
Keep raging about how Sandy Hook was "totally real" and a "national tragedy."
Ignore
>>723463199
>>723463153
and just bury your head in the sand and keep on trusting the people who want you disarmed and defenseless. It's gotta be for your own good, right?
>>
>>723463478
Actually lol'd.
>>
>>723463616
'There is no God' channel
lololol gtfo cringelord
>>
>>723463739

That's how white women are now-a-days. They wait till they're an old hag before having children. Totally selfish reasons.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (68KB, 967x488px)
Capture.jpg
68KB, 967x488px
>>723462133
>>
>>723463777
way to waste trips on an ad hominem and a non-argument.
maybe you should try to think for yourself instead of letting the tv do all your thinking for you.
or maybe not, huh?
yeah. no. "thinking is hard and stuff."
moron.
>>
Mothers Ages (Average 42.2)
Krista Rekos 36
Sandy Previdi 40
Tricia Pinto 43
Veronique Ponzer 46
Lynn McDonnell 46
Francine Wheeler 46
Scarlett Lewis 45
Alissa Parker 32
Jackie Barden 49
Jo-Ann Bacon 47
Shannon Engel 37
Nelba Marquez-Green 38
Nicole Hockley 43
Donna Arnold (Hsu) 46
Jenny Hubbard 41
Cindy Mattioli 42
Jenny Hensel 48
Cheyenne Wyatt 39
Rebecca Kowalski Unknown (appears to be mid-40's)

All of the victims were between 6 & 7, yet all but four of the mothers were in their 40's.

>>723463834
Sorry, edited for accuracy. Yeah it could just be that, I still find it strange though.
>>
>>723462834
Too much autism in one post.
>>
>>723463834
yeah, they should have them when *you* think they should. cause that's not totally selfish, too.
>>
The Official Sandy Hook Report was finally released on Nov 25, 2013 after significant delays. It includes an Amended Supplemental DNA Report (CFS1200704559 Book 4, PDF 00227767), which contains vital evidence proving the official story to be false. According to the report, Adam Lanza's DNA was NOT found on the alleged murder weapon (Bushmaster AR-15 rifle). However, the DNA of Lauren Rouseau (the "murdered" permanent substitute teacher) was somehow found all over the AR-15. Rouseau's DNA was found on the pistol grip, shoulder stock, feed area and side of the magazine. Her DNA was also found on the glock magazine, 9mm sig sauer magazine, pmag magazine and 13 loaded cartridges!

The DNA of Dawn Hochsprung was found on a .40 Glock cartridge from the weapon Adam supposedly used to kill himself in a different classroom. Adam's DNA WAS however found on the Glock and Sig Sauer magazines. There were also redacted names mentioned as DNA contributors on the report, but if it matched Adam Lanza there would have been no need to redact the information.
Adam Lanza's DNA was NOT found anywhere on the vehicle or on the shotgun found in the trunk of the car.

As for the crime scene at the Lanza household, Nancy and Adam Lanza's DNA was NOT found on the trigger of the .22 Savage rifle, pistol grip or shoulder stock. A mixture of Adam's DNA along with redacted names was however found on the forearm rifle supposedly used by Lanza to kill his mother. Strangely, a match was found from an unnamed convict in the NYPD database on one of the bullets. (CFS1200705354 , Section 12 - CT State Police Forensics Report.)
>>
>>723464079

If they wait til they're old their kids won't have parents in their lives for more than about thirty years, at most, which means THEIR kids won't have grand parents.
Also white people need to have children so humanity isn't so ugly and stupid.

Niggers and such can fuck off back to bananaland.
>>
This... This feels like a spiderman thread
>>
>>723464093
Sounds like a teacher or two did it and framed that derpy little twit.
>>
>>723464218

Is this spiderman for spiders?
>>
>>723464272
??
>>
>>723464171
Lol'd at "bananaland."
Hadn't looked at it from that perspective. I stand corrected. Thanks for sharing, anon.
>>
i havent seen so much autism condensed into one thread

yeah im definitely killing myself this weekend.
>>
>>723464254
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it actually was Rouseau all along, but instead of reporting that a teacher shot up her own school, they instead spun it into an anti-gun "lone nut" false flag.

Let's face it, all hell would have broken loose if a teacher had smoked 20 little kids.

Also, let's not forget, initially Adam Lanza was heavily connected to the school (his mother was a teacher there, and he'd gotten into a fight with four teachers the day before) but that was gradually downplayed then never mentioned again.
>>
>>723464551
Good points. Was thinking the same thing about the shit storm that would've broken out if a teacher did it. Would've really fucked up the anti-gun thing and brought the whole mental health issue into the discussion.
Complex problems are not resolved by simple solutions, but a lot of people (almost everyone) is eager to believe the convenient bullshit account because it fits in nicely with the rest of the bullshit.
And also because "it's on TV so it MUST be true."
>>
>>723464786
are* eager to...
fuck me. i revised my sentence and missed a word.
>>
>>723464551
OR MAYBE
it was a false flag
nothing happened.
everyone was a false flag actor from www.falseflagactors.org
and their scripts were bought from
www.falseflagscripts2015.org
>>
>>723464892
Who knows?
The DNA evidence is pretty convincing though.
I'm pretty convinced that Hochsprung, Rousseau, and both Lanzas died, but I have a hard time buying the shitty acting from the grieving parents.
Also kinda wonder why they bulldozed the school, literally and figuratively burying any future opportunity to investigate the scene or call details into question.
The batman theater and Columbine are still open.
Why level this one?
>>
File: We-need-to-go-deeper.jpg (55KB, 360x198px) Image search: [Google]
We-need-to-go-deeper.jpg
55KB, 360x198px
truth was that the Rothchilds, George Soros, Koch Brothers and other Illuminati people created a false flag.
they wanted to trick the sheep into beliveing it was a mass murder created by a teen who watched too much violent movies/games.
and
they wanted to trick Alex Jones cult members into believing it was a false flag. Adam was framed by teachers.

the truth is that the Illuminati wants the people to think the other side is always wrong and too stupid to believe what the truth really is.
either the government is always trying to put you into FEMA camps or that there are truly evil people that want nothing more than to kill every little child.

they don't want know what the real truth is. they just want us to continue to stay in our little groups attacking each other while they hoard all the jew gold.
>>
>>723464786
>Complex problems are not resolved by simple solutions, but a lot of people (almost everyone) is eager to believe the convenient bullshit account because it fits in nicely with the rest of the bullshit.
>And also because "it's on TV so it MUST be true.
Indeed.
>>723464892
This is also entirely possible.

As I've already said, it's not so much "I know what happened" as it is "the official story isn't what happened." Anyone who sits down and goes over it should have alot of fucking questions. The reports are contradictory, the police radio transcripts are contradictory, the (heavily redacted) casefiles are contradictory.
>>
>>723465257
>As I've already said, it's not so much "I know what happened"
just like literally every single Alex Jones True Believer says.
literally.
"im not saying i know the truth, im just asking questions, bro. it seems a little too easy"

i have to hear this every single day from my co-worker.
>>
File: nice_kid.jpg (4KB, 250x140px)
nice_kid.jpg
4KB, 250x140px
sure
>>
>>723465398
Alex Jones is a fucking crackpot.

Calling a duck a duck is one thing, calling everything Illuminati reptoids is another.
>>
>>723465567
he's just asking questions, bro!
he's just trying to make you think.
not everything he says might be 100% true but it makes you think.
but if you want to continue believing everything they tell you and not think for yourself then go ahead.

Occam's razor:
The simplest explanation for some phenomenon is more likely to be accurate than more complicated explanations

Alex Jones Razor:
always a false flag created by Rothchilds, George Soros, Koch Brothers and other Illuminati people
>>
>>723465257
Fucking great post, man. Thanks.
Yeah, I never thought you were tinfoiling or saying you know "the truth" (whatever that word even means in an age of doublespeak, halfthink, and fake news.)
I'm right there with you. The story is flimsy and the investigation only raises more questions (or at least it does with critical thinkers.)
Thanks for posting all this info.
I was merely looking to screw with conspiracy haters when I posted
>>723461617
Glad I did though. Always thought the story was bogus for a lot of reasons, but I have even more reason to question the official version of events now.
>>
Sandy Hook truthers are, without exception, mentally ill pedophiles.
>>
>>723465941
And what are you basing this on? Your need to cram a bunch of baseless insults into one sentence, or do you have some evidence linking the critical thought to pedophilia?

I'm betting no. You're just doing what every dipshit does when they have no argument and have been thoroughly demolished by logic: you hurl some insults, hope they'll stick, then slither back under your rock to "fight" another day.
Weak.
>>
>>723465941
People who stick up for establishment shenanigans are, without exception, pedophile enablers and useful idiots. Enjoy your pizza, kiddie diddler.
>>
>>723466106
The primary "research" activities of Sandy Hook truthers have to do with staring at pictures of deceased children. By definition, that is pedophilia.
>>
>>723466234
The evidence that Sandy Hook happened is overwhelming and conclusive. There is no evidence to the contrary. That is as simple as I can make it for you.
>>
>>723466376

There aren't any pictures of deceased children, from what I've heard. Not from Sandy Hook. I wouldn't look at them but I'm sure someone can handle it who is a skeptic. Even then, you can fake such things with make-up artists.
>>
>>723465927
No worries! Glad to actually have a *discussion* (intellectualism on my /b/?!) about it.

If you're interested, there's a google drive out there containing the case files. They're redacted to all hell and back, but there's alot of weirdness in there too.
Googling (CFS1200704559 Book 4, PDF 00227767) is the key to finding it.
>>
>>723466520
To clarify, staring at pictures of children who are known to be deceased. That urge constitutes pedophilia. You are correct that pictures of the children in death have not been released to the public.
>>
>>723466617

Oh please. No one is staring at them you weirdo. Calm your tits.
>>
>>723466376
Hey dipshit. Just bc im pedo doesn't mean i believe in sandy hook
>>
>>723461220
whyd he do it?
>>
>>723466376
Haha. You're retarded. Kind of embarrassed I'm even replying to you, but that is *not* the definition of pedophilia.
Here, I did your 2 seconds of research for you.
pe·do·phil·i·a
ˌpēdəˈfilēə,ˌpedəˈfilēə/
noun
sexual feelings directed toward children.

There's nothing sexual about it unless you're making it sexual yourself. Maybe one or two weirdos out there are looking at pics of dead kids and slapping their junk around, but the vast majority of people questioning the official version of events at Sandy Hook are doing nothing more than exercising independent critical thought.

I'm not even sure the police published photos because 1) it'd too horrible and cause some sort of outrage and 2) it probably didn't happen the way they said and photos might unravel some of their lies.
In any event, you're a total idiot and your post greatly reduced my already waning faith in human decency.
"Oh noes! My worldview is being challenged! Quick, call them pedophiles! Yeah! That'll work."

It doesn't. It makes you look like a lazy twat who can't put 2 seconds of effort into researching a definition before leveling an allegation.
>>
>>723466731
>>723466731
Mark Joyce, Robin Weigel, James Fetzer, Tony Mead, Marc Watson, Jon Reich. Look up those names and witness what those guys call "research". Then decide for yourself.
>>
>>723466500
No one's arguing that something happened there, but your complete unwillingness to even try and think for yourself and question an obviously shabby story doesn't give me confidence in your appraisal of anything.
>>
>>723466562
>They're redacted to all hell and back
Color me shocked. Haha. And thank you for the additional info, anon.
>>
>>723466882
He didn't, he's just another fall guy like Oswald.
>>
>>723466500
>>723467012
He was on meds that made him do it, but there was an effort to sweep it under the rug due to the flow of money from bif pharma to democrats
>>
>>723466935
To a competent critical thinker, there is nothing suspicious about the official Sandy Hook narrative.
>>
>>723467012
There is nothing shabby about the story. You've just been duped into believing there is.
>>
>>723467157
You say this despite mountains of contradictory evidence and have the balls to call someone else incompetent.
If you wanna keep eating what you're fed, no one is stopping you, but if you choose to live that way, you can fuck right off if you think you have any business telling others what to do or lobbing insults.
>>
>>723467288
There are not mountains of contradictory evidence. In fact, there is zero contradictory evidence. You are just easily fooled. I have no illusions about changing your mind, go ahead and believe what you want. Try not to get butthurt when I say true things about you.
>>
>>723467144
Plausible and reasonable enough, but it doesn't explain the DNA results for the weapon tests, it doesn't completely satisfy the multiple reports of multiple shooters, and it definitely doesn't justify ignoring the numerous, glaring inconsistencies with reports from both media and the police ad both parties contradict themselves and each other way too much for it to be chalked up to a clerical error or two.
>>
>>723467202
Whatever you say, guy. The story is flimsy, inconsistent, and at least 50% bullshit. Keep shilling for the news media. God knows they've gotta recoup some of the credibility they've lost in the past couple decades.
>>
>>723467407
n the United States, citalopram, like other antidepressants, carries a boxed warning stating it may increase suicidal thinking and behavior in those under age 24.
>>
>>723467497
There were inconsistencies between early reportings and later findings. That's normal. There are no inconsistencies of any importance in the final report. I invite you to prove me wrong, but you're going to go play Xbox instead.
>>
>>723467388
This isn't even an argument. You're just being contrarian and have presented nothing to back it up. "Try not to get butthurt when I say true things about you."
I'd have to care what a moron thinks in order for it to hurt. If you were halfway reasonable or respectful, I might re-examine my position and consider yours more seriously.
Instead, you're only proving -- post after post -- that you've got no evidence and zero argument beyond the whole "I'm right, you're wrong because I said so" nonsense you're pulling now.
Way to sperg.
>>
>>723467574
Did you even read the post you're responding to?
I'm not arguing with you about this. Way to gloss over all the other stuff and beat a dead horse.
>>
>>723467711
Respectfully, all you've done so far is say "I know it's fake because the Internet told me so". I'm very familiar with all the so-called contradictory evidence. None of it is reliable.
>>
>>723467610
If you had *anything* you'd present some sort of link confirming any of what you've said.
If you had *any* real argument, you wouldn't need to throw in condescending bullshit at the end of every post.
Clearly, you haven't read any of the reports. If you had, you'd notice a lot of discrepancies.
Go ahead and post another insult and crow about how correct you are even though you have zero evidence. Be sure to keep conveniently ignoring the inconsistencies others have pointed out too.
I picture you with your hands over your head going "la la la la la" whenever you hear something that disagrees with you even a little bit.
At least that's how your arguments come across.
>>
>>723468039
Like what kind of discrepancies?
>>
>>723463153
You know how I k ow you aren't taking your Quetiapine?
>>
>>723467813
More vague bullshit. You say nothing definitive or even remotely interesting. Just more insults and chest puffing. If you're "very familiar" with even a fraction of this case, you'd know how wrong you are. Either trolling or stupid. Can't tell and don't care really, but for the future, don't just say "I'm right because I'm right and you're wrong because I don't agree with you." It makes you less credible to anyone with half a brain and it also makes you look like an asshole. I'm sure your blind trust is totally more reliable than anyone else's healthy skepticism.
>>
Just need to compare Sandy Hook to Columbine coverage. That should already tell you that something isn't right in the consistency of the coverage, protocol, and public information released.

And before "Ohhh it's not decent to show dead children on tv or release their images..." Yeah. Tell that the media that pushed that dead refugee kid that washed up on the shore. They still show that image. Hillary used it in her campaign. They aren't above using dead children to push their agenda. So why is this different?

Maybe there weren't any to show?
>>
>>723468091
Read the thread. There's plenty right here that others have posted. It'll take five minutes, but you've clearly got time to waste.
>>
>>723468215
Take your Seroquel as prescribed. Soon you'll be binding behind airport dumpsters, rocking back and forth from the pain of CIA electromagnetic mind torture, and staring at the sky in horror at the HARRP controlled chemtrail patterns.
>>
>>723468215
Hah. Good point.
>>
When someone is dead he talks that much....!
When he's alive, he asks that worrying questions...
When no one worries, once come to truth (don't talk too much, think the right way).

For no one worried by the other one, think your way!!!
Bye.
>>
>>723468311
kek. not sure if serious or trolling, but i lol'd anyway. sure did shoe horn a lot of conspiracies and tropes in there
>>
>>723468382
Sandy Hook is an NWO conspiracy man! The CIA uses nano machines to directly modify the memories of the people I'll the area to for the narrative! This is all a plot for the seventh circle shadow government to control our lives!
>>
>>723468524
>The government couldn't possibly ever commit a conspiracy on a large scale because surely people would talk.
>W-what do you mean "what is the Gulf of Tonkin"?
>>
>>723468804
https://youtu.be/HWijjbc7p5s

This is you if you don't take your medication as prescribed and you ignore the warning signs of your advancing mental illness.
>>
>>723468277
And that's my point exactly. That so-called "evidence" is not reliable. Still, you eat it up.
>>
>>723468215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4z643whSBM

DEFINITIVE PROOF CIA MINDCONTROLL SANDY HOOK HOAX
>>
>>723461220
He looks like the boy from Black Mirror "Shut Up and Dance".
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.