[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/, I work in childcare and one of these fuckers has given

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: wart.jpg (41KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
wart.jpg
41KB, 640x416px
Sup /b/, I work in childcare and one of these fuckers has given me a wart on my arm. I'm pretty stoned and halfway drunk and was wondering if anyone knows the fastest way to get rid of this vile monstrosity?
Also answering any questions about what it's like being a bloke working in childcare/getting drunk.

(Pic not of me cos my phone camera is fucked up, but mine looks pretty similar, just a bit smaller)
>>
Apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball. Tape it to the wart about an hour or so everyday till it turns white (about a week or so) it will just fall off .
>>
>put string around
>pull tight
>knot
>attach string to stone
>throw out of window
>win
>>
File: IMG_6986.jpg (156KB, 843x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6986.jpg
156KB, 843x1024px
DUBS AND YOU CUT IT OFF
>>
File: IMG_6985.jpg (51KB, 164x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6985.jpg
51KB, 164x263px
>>723459773
REROLL
>>
>>723459086
I taped garlic on a wart
After like two weeks it was gone
(Of course i did remove it when i was in school or outside)
>>
>>723459086
This actually works, only get the vinegar with the mother in it...forget what they call it
>>
>>723458951

You can buy medicine at the local pharmacy.

Unless you live in some third-world shithole, then you're probably better off amputating your entire arm before the leprosy spreads.
>>
File: cdee14d3dd9b4fd585a1edeef3992039.jpg (242KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cdee14d3dd9b4fd585a1edeef3992039.jpg
242KB, 960x1280px
>>723458951
Hi there, Dr. McMedical M.D. here.

It is a wart for sure! good diagnoses! maybe one day you'll be a doctor too!

Now down to business.

there are a few options for removing a wart. Alot of these solutions tend to take months and use chemicals that can be very harmful to humans. The fastest and safest method for removing a wart is to soak your hand in a bowl of toilet cleaner for 8-11 minutes. Warts hate the color blue and will quickly leave your hand. you can use this technique on any part of the body that has been warted.

Glad i could lend a helping.. hand.
>>
>>723460362
l wonder what kind of mindset you might have to think that what you wrote was funny
>>
>>723460575
I would guess it was a mindset that thought
>Dr. McMedical M.D.
was funny.
>>
>>723460575
great post !!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.