[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Americans freeze their eggs

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why do Americans freeze their eggs
>>
>>723456475

Easier anal insertion.
>>
>>723456475
Average american reporting in here. The reason we do it is to throw them at euro trash like you for thinking americans freeze eggs.
>>
>>723456551
and the cycle is complete
>>
File: 1437281875674.jpg (56KB, 446x636px) Image search: [Google]
1437281875674.jpg
56KB, 446x636px
>>723456475
>So you can throw them at someone and they hurt, but then they melt and there is no evidence anymore. Perfect crime.
>>
File: fake.jpg (592KB, 899x851px) Image search: [Google]
fake.jpg
592KB, 899x851px
>>723456551
/THREAD
>>
this was on reddit like 5 seconds ago. frozen by accident. i guess i took the bait. whatever go fuck yourself.
>>
Why do you leave yours in the fucking cupboard
>>
>>723456475
It's to preserve them so you always have eggs ready to go just in case you find a helpless girl that you need to nurse back to health after she spent the whole night foolishly binge drinking as you do your duty as a real man keeping her out of the hands of assholes who would probably take advantage of her
>>
>>723456475
average American here
1) to use them as modified projectiles in an air cannon, to throw at others
2) we don't dipshit. we refrigerate them, and you cunts even think that is weird.

Why DON'T you refrigerate your god damn eggs huh euro trash
>>
>>723457247
except for the broken up mass of egg shell presumably in the exact same location
FUCKING CHECKMATE KEK M8
>>
>>723457679
right?
>>
>>723457958
Because they like wasting money to go buy a new carton of eggs every other day when the old ones go bad.
>>
>>723458011
No retard, the police are going to find your victim and think they were merely attacked by a chicken whose calling card is laying an egg on its victims. The egg will still be intact because it was frozen when you hit them with it.
>>
>>723456475
Fuck their eggs whats wrong with their

Butter milk and cheese.

Cheese? whatever that block of yellow shit is it aint cheese. i understand though you aint got time for that shit as a good cheese is probably a decent % of American history.

Butter you guys got that so wrong

Why the fuck is their 60 different milks all apart from normal fucking milk.
>>
Just in case a woman wants to have children later in life.
>>
>>723457958
We do put them in the fridge. Every fucking box of eggs says to keep them in the fridge.
>>
>>723459540
Although it's annoying as fuck frying a cold egg.
>>
>>723457766
This. Dub dubs btw bub
>>
>>723459389
That's it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.