[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else willing and ready for the European kebab war ? We

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1487676979079.jpg (63KB, 564x836px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487676979079.jpg
63KB, 564x836px
Anyone else willing and ready for the European kebab war ? We really need to push out the niggers and the sand nigs. As an American I am willing to travel to the motherland and defend my women. For the benefit of the white race.
Anyone with me /b/rothers?
>>
Nah fuck you guys. You don't support legalized weed, might as well have muslims invade. At least they'll breed.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487311691942.jpg (96KB, 1362x779px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487311691942.jpg
96KB, 1362x779px
>>723448678
You guys ? What in the hell are you talking about I am totally pro weed.
If you're assuming I am pro Trump you are wrong. BUT I do enjoy him bringing together whites and the white nationalist movement.

And that's exactly the problem muzzrats breed like cancer and it is making Europe worst. They want to take over our homeland. What will you do ? Be a man and stand up for your Volk or be a cuck and die like a dog
>>
>>723448588
>Fighting for women
>Not fighting for the ideas

Stupid cuck.
>>
OP are u übermensch or nah
>>
File: 1487398110139.jpg (93KB, 851x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1487398110139.jpg
93KB, 851x1246px
>>723449848
How else is white children going to be born ? Thru ideas ? No don't he stupid
We need to protect our women they are being raped and attacked. Too many beta males aren't doing anything.
I hope you aren't a beta bitch
>>
>>723448588

Don't bother OP they don't want us or need us

not to mention we have our own race war to gear up for so get your head out of the clouds and get ready
>>
>>723448588
hell yea
>>
I'm from Europe, it's worse than you think please bring everyone you know who has a gun it's literally shit here nowadays
>>
>>723448588
And jews too!
>>
File: Young-Hitler-276428.jpg (71KB, 590x613px) Image search: [Google]
Young-Hitler-276428.jpg
71KB, 590x613px
>>723450357
I am definitely.
6'2 180 , high IQ , training in the US marines , got my women willing and able to breed a basketball team for our race. I know our history and our enemy [ non whites ].
I am ready to put my life on the line for western culture and keeping our way of life. I will defend my family and kin till my life ends. I have been red pilled and now know my calling. And have been training for the upcoming battles.
Join my ranks genosse bruder
>>
>>723450506
They need and want us bruder just look at what this one said >>723450658

But you're right America is on its way to a race civil war. Whites need to take back control of America, fully.
But my mission will be Europe first. I will return to America if needed.
Socal master race
Kappa
>>
>>723450547
Be ready genosse. We will need loyal soldiers soon.
When the day comes the motherland will be calling. I am proud to join the ranks with you if we both answer the call of duty bruder
>>
>>723450658
What part of Europe?
Don't worry brother, get ready for us and we will come. I already know a few loyal soldiers that are going over there soon. I will be there asap. Just get it ready for us get Intel , where and how we should push them out.
Unfortunately you can't bring guns with you but that'll be my first thing I buy when I get there. But sadly I think this war will be fought on the streets. With fists , bats and us skull bashing the sand niggers till they leave.

Get your people over there ready. Weight train , mma practice. Get our bodies ready for the upcoming battles.
We will defend our motherland
>>
>>723450660
Yes those fucks too. But they are harder to target as the bad guy because of how good they are at deception. Once the rapefugees are gone we will handle the Jews next.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.