[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here been "gang stalked"?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images (45).jpg (34KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (45).jpg
34KB, 443x332px
Has anyone here been "gang stalked"?
>>
on the internet
>>
>>723443043
No I'm a dude.
>>
>>723443043
>Has anyone here been "gang stalked"?

Most paranoid schizos have.
>>
explain
>>
>>723444324
Gffg
>>
I'm kind of unsure what gang stalked even means. Is that like being stalked by different people for different reasons or like a big group of people that all get together in order to stalk one person. Because if it's the second one then I totally have been. They called it, "surveillance" though. I'm just glad they never did come back with that warrant.
>>
>>723444479
it's like a community getting together to destroy someone in one way or another
>>
File: durlan.png (24KB, 719x645px) Image search: [Google]
durlan.png
24KB, 719x645px
>>723443043
Yes and by actual bipolar loonies.

They literally thought I was talking about them behind their backs, they sat on the other side of the room with me.

I think the problem is severe mental illness is being too celebrated these days.
>>
>>723444610
Sounds like a Stephen King novel. Maybe in that situating you just get a bigger community to back you up. And by that I mean go join a fucking gang dude.
>>
>>723444835
It's something that societies actually do. They target a single person and project everything wrong with what's going wrong in society onto them and make them an outcast. It's like a cleansing of sin
>>
>>723443043

lol they thought i was from texas and grew up on a farm
>>
>>723444987
This does happen...some times. Some times though, people set of a certain line of thought and readies themselves to be that catalyst. Other times, someone sets that line off on their behalf.

One such way to "induct" somebody into this role is to sew the seeds of distrust and paranoia. A great way to employ that may be to make threads about it on popular pubic forums, such as reddit and youtube.
>>
White people do that to blacks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.