[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would any of you commit suicide if you suddenly became permanently

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Eye-Congestion.jpg (221KB, 1280x901px) Image search: [Google]
Eye-Congestion.jpg
221KB, 1280x901px
Would any of you commit suicide if you suddenly became permanently blind?
>>
Nope.
>>
>>723441565
No... would be some opportunity to reorientate. Music and literature would be my new topics I guess...
>>
>>723441565
yes, vidya, computers, movies and shows are 99 percent of my life. i already have bad eye site and it's to the point i get terrified if i can't find my glasses. why ask OP?
>>
>>723442088
I've always been curious what people's answers would be. Sight is my most beloved sense as I am sure it is for most. I'm not sure I'd be able to live without it.
>>
I'd become Stevie Wonder.
>>
Nope. Not being able to play most video games would suck ass, but my hearing would get sharper and listening to music is my biggest hobby.
>>
Meh, i don't think i would. Not that much important for me, i don't know.
I'm rather afraid to be deaf than being blind.
>>
It would suck for sure, but i'd never have to work again and i could learn to play guitar or something.
>>
>>723441565

nah blind dudes get alot of pussy i hear
>>
>>723441565
it depends on the cause of the blindness... if it was like a natural shit... probably not... if it was for a stupid mistake I did, and I totally could avoid doing... man... probably I'll
>>
>>723443470
by now you can keep being an asshat
>>
>>723441565
basically all my enjoyment is from vidya so probably
>>
I want to commit suicide every day, but my dead wife made me promise her that I would try to be happy no matter what happened.
>>
I'd rather be blind than the autistic fucktard I am.
>>
>>723441565
>blind
No
>deaf
Yes

I'd rather be blind any day
>>
Btw, do blind people see patterns when they take e.g. LSD? If they do, I'd make that my new hobby until I go full maniac and then I'd an hero.
>>
File: Iritis-Inflammation-of-the-Iris.jpg (112KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
Iritis-Inflammation-of-the-Iris.jpg
112KB, 500x364px
I had Iritis for 2 weeks(before I saw a doctor)
I thought it was allergies because i never seen it before. My eyes were bloodshot and they were painful to touch a little.
The doctor said i should be lucky because i could of woken up one day and would of been blind by the inflammation.
I am stuck with permanent symptoms though. Extreme light sensitivity, eye floaters, i see double of light and i have spots in my eyes that are blind.

If I am to go blind in the future from the scar tissue on my retina causing a macular pucker/retinal detachment, yes i would 100% kill myself.
>>
>>723444753
Heard they do. But not sure.
>>
yes. but people with locked in syndrome, who could not commujnicate with the outside world, when we were abel to read their minds (for real, look it up), all of them said dont kill me. they were happy. so maybe after a few days of screaming, id find a way to live.
>>
No, just endure 10-20 years and get implants, I'm still in my prime.
>>
File: 1487490339508.jpg (50KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487490339508.jpg
50KB, 784x720px
Would you still want to eat pussy if you were blind?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.