[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF has a job interview tomorrow. She asked me to help pick an

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: lcm.jpg (229KB, 1380x872px) Image search: [Google]
lcm.jpg
229KB, 1380x872px
GF has a job interview tomorrow. She asked me to help pick an outfit. What do you think /b/?
>>
File: lcm2.jpg (589KB, 1794x1543px) Image search: [Google]
lcm2.jpg
589KB, 1794x1543px
>>723429902
I told her pants look better
>>
File: bald squirtle.jpg (30KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
bald squirtle.jpg
30KB, 184x184px
white blazer def dude - just look into a different belt
>>
Depends on the position, but either middle or right. If it's more of a submissive/"yea here's what I want you to do today"/secretary type job, the right outfit. If it's more of a "come up with a new solution" or innovative job where your gf will be really out there doing something new/exciting, go with the middle outfit. It's because of the colors and what they convey; red conveys an opposition to the norm, and boldness. White with black would be regular, and the norm, which is what you'd want out of an employee in a more predictable role.
>>
How the fuck should any of us autistic degenerates know what she should wear?
>>
...and, that's a trap. I guarantee it.
>>
>>723429902
Red makes her look more promiscuous = more likely to get hired
>>
>>723429902
how the fuck should we know
>>
Yeah that's a trap look at the monster man hands. Also right is best.
>>
>>723429941
Needs more cleavage
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.