[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't atheists define atheism?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2413.jpg (30KB, 593x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2413.jpg
30KB, 593x470px
Why can't atheists define atheism?
>>
Guess again, Chief Little Dick. The only thing I need to work is your mom's mouth. I am a man of Jesus, Christ is my nigga and I will use the Bible to its full extent to percecute you. I pray every night that I get shot and die, so that I can come back as a gay ghost and rape you with my spooky cock every night. Get a load of that. Check the mailbox because you just got Alpha Mail. Fucker. Fucker. These are the thoughts that pour through the soul of a superior human being. In conclusion, I wish you the best. I hope you have a great sex life. I hope you get so much pussy you literally drown in it, die, and go to Hell, where I will personally arrange for Hitler to be raping you in the afterlife. He'll cum on your back and won't even call.
>>
Why can't religious people deal with reality...science...reason...facts etc? Why do you believe the earth is only 6000 years old and that man and dinosaurs lived side by side? Why do Christians believe that their religion is right and the other 3000 religions that man has blindly followed over the years are all myths? Grow up bro...Santa ain't real...the tooth fairy ain't real...and all religions ain't real either
>>
>>723426193
Lack of belief in a supernatural deity or deities.
>>
>>723426193
How can god be real if our minds aren't?
Really makes you think.
>>
File: jNApVMl.jpg (1MB, 957x1656px) Image search: [Google]
jNApVMl.jpg
1MB, 957x1656px
Lol fag no one cares love live thread now
>>
I summon you spider man! Where are you when I actually need you?
>>
On this earth, we only know what we know for a fact. Everything else is always left in the hands of assumption. If I assumed everything to be true, I might as well be a madman.
>>
>>723426193
I'm agnostic so I don't know what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>723426193
nigger

that is all
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.