[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/? How does it feel knowing a 6 year old black child has

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Sup /b/? How does it feel knowing a 6 year old black child has accomplished what you haven't in 42 years?
>>
>>723409131
Still feels pretty great to be white. His full name is Joshua T. Beckford. The T is for......Tyrone!
>>
He studies history AND history?
>>
Pretty good because my parents didn't make me follow their dreams.
>>
>>723409131
Literally from a 1 minute search this pic is worded incorrectly/is made to dupe people. He doesn't attend Oxford with actual University students, he took a course for children between the ages of 8-13 and passed that. Not nearly as impressive.
>>
>>723409650
well he's only 6. He has a lot to catch up on.
>>
Ok real question. I don't remember most things from when I was 8 a very few spotty thoughts only. Will he?
>>
>>723410048
yeah and he's a niglet so he got in to the program because of that and you know they dumbed it down. Did Obama try to claim this little bastard like he did Trayvon?
>>
>>723410074
That's likely when you learned basic maths and whatever your language is, Anon. I'm sure you remember those.
>>
>>723409131
Jokes on you im 43
>>
File: yeabro.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
yeabro.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>723409711
so you followed your dreams right?
>>
> has apparently qualified to receive a degree in philosophy

> trilingual to fluency

having watched a couple interviews of this kid, I get more the vibe of the "Ahmed made a clock" phenomenon.

where a minority is hyped up well beyond what they're actually worth.

i'd be interested to see exactly what he did to earn his degree, because I get the vibe he was essentially just pushed through it in order to create a feel good story.
>>
>>723410366
I remember something like that here.
"Trilingual" was just because he had, get this, classes to learn two foreign languages (just like everyone else over 12) and the "degree" was a dumb certificate awarded after a 20 questions quizz.
>>
idk fam, he looks like a faggot to me.
>>
Well yeah but his blood is riddled with aids
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.