[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /b/ros I need to lose 20 lbs in 14 days to win a bet

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 12

Alright /b/ros I need to lose 20 lbs in 14 days to win a bet without killing myself. Im 5'9, 200lbs, and a male.

What should I do? If I manage to win this bet with your help I will make another post in 2 weeks.
>>
>>723408989
bump, need to lose weight as well
>>
2 weeks dont eat, after 7 days have an apple, run, drink lots of water, no sugar whatsoever
>>
>>723408989
Go over to /fit/to look for specific tips and advice. Start doing daily exercises and walking. Start dieting right now. Keep at it and don't give up.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 540x537px
>>723408989
>how do I lose weight anons !!1!1!

Look as everyone has or is going to say, calroies in and calories out. You have to stay dedicated.

>what about exercise?

Your In luck. Let me present to you the quick and dirty of:

Sir Anon Ace's Guide to being a lazy Exerciser!

Cutting to the point I know your fat and you probably don't want to commit as much as the other guys. That means no gym, no equipment and no hour long routines right? I'm right. So we have a few options left, walking, cycling, running. But your fucking lazy and fat. Your not doing any of that. So instead I'm going to give you the best way to burn fat and calories.

Stair Climbing.

Climbing up and down a flight of stairs is your ticket to losing weight. It's tough the first couple of times, but once you get into it, it's easy. Let's break it down.

Walking up and down a staircase for 10 minutes (at a reasonable pace) burns 100 calories. To compare, walking burns 100 calories in 20 minutes (1 mile), running burns 100 calories in 10 minutes as well (1 mile.) so tell me anon, would you rather run for 10 minutes, or just walk stairs? It's the stairs.

100 calories isn't huge, but it is something. 10 minutes a day you simply burn that much. When you get stronger you can then run stairs, which burns 100 calories in 5 minutes. Or you can amp it up to 20 minute stair climbs for 200 calories, which is double that of walking.

>but muscles.

You will be working and building 5 major muscles, including the largest muscle in your Body. The glutes. And as we all know, sloots love the glutes.
As you build these monsters they will help you burn more calories, both when exercising and during day to day life, giving a nice snowball effect.

But you have to do it everyday, and you even if you feel tired you can't stop, you have to do the full 10 minutes even if you have to slow down.

In short, climbing stairs is the easiest, most efficient way for a fantasy like you to lose weight. You can do it.
>>
Swim
>>
Lots of cardio and lots of sweating. Go on long runs in sweats and don't take them off when you heat up. Watch your diet and avoid excessive unneccesary calories and eating too many carbs, etc. 20lbs is not as much as it seems it should be pretty easy if you stick to it.
>>
>>723408989
>20 pounds
>14 days or two weeks

Your asking to die.
>>
>>723408989
dont eat, if you workout withought burning muscle you will not "LOSE" weight just burn fat and put on muscle
>credentials PT for 1.5 years.
>>
It's not possible to lose 20 pounds in 14 days
>>
Keto and exercise
>>
>>723409501
How fast should I do the walking up and down stairs? If walking stairs is what I need to do, I can do it.
>>
cardio will help you lose water weight and some fat to a degree, but weight lifting will burn calories even when you stop exercising. lift, dont eat, and drink water sparingly. also, you will die if you over do it.
>>
>>723409870
What should I eat specifically? For all the others saying this is unhealthy Im not trying to lose this in a very "healthy" way.
>>
>>723409501
How many times a day?
>>
>>723409875
At a reasonable pace. Or about 1 step per full second.

https://youtu.be/w-kshWcPUpw

I personally use the beat of this song to keep in time, and hopefully it gives you a general idea of how fast you should go.
>>
>>723410064
no carbohydrates eat high natural fats and lots of veggies and at least 2 gallons of water a day
>>
>>723408989
I recommend a plant-based/ vegan diet. Eat oatmeal, fruits, beans, rice, potatoes, veggies, etc until you are full. Dont add too much process food and process oil when you cook because it is not nutritious. Drink water; maybe distilled or ionized water. Idk if you can loss 20 lbs in 14 days but in the long term you should loss weight if you are overweight.
>>
>>723410187
However many times you feel. Once a day burns 100 calories. The more times you do it, the more calories you burn.

Doing it 2-3 times per day burns decent amount
4-5 if your going for a workout day is solid.
5+ is ridiculous
>>
>>723408989
Starvation diet. You will get very light headed though, probably faint in the shower if you're not careful. You need to drink a shitload of water too. It helps flush your system and burns calories by having to pass it through your body.
>>
We're the same height...my highest weight was 176 in April 2016 reached 155 in Sep 2016, got as low as 151 in Nov 2016. It takes longer than 2 weeks for such drastic weight loss.
>>
>>723410392
And this should help lose the 20lbs in 14 days? Ill do it 3 times a day if so.
>>
Do you have any unwanted limbs?
>>
The only way you'll lose 20 lbs in 14 days is by starving yourself.
>>
Cut your leg off
>>
As an ex wrestler I'd say two small meals with not a lot of carbs. Run in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. On the day you weight your self avoid excess water as water weight is a lot more than you think
>>
>>723410436
Im a fat fuck and a starvation diet doesn't seem bad. If I do the stair climbing 3- 5 times a day and drink water only but eat no food, what should I be doing inbetween? I usually sit and game for 8+ hours a day besides going to uni for 2ish hours.
>>
>>723408989
Sleep a lot, drink a lot of water, eat at regular intervals very small amounts of food.

Don't go exercising like a retard or you will get very hungry and feel like shit with that diet.
>>
Just go on a meth bender for 2 weeks and youll lose 40.
>>
>>723408989
only vegggies and do a major water weight cut the night before, you won't actually have to lose the entire 20 lbs
>>
>>723410599
In 14 days? No.
Fundamentally you cant lose 20 pounds in 14 days unless you want to try an kill yourself. You wouldn't be able to function. You won't be able to work.

You would have to eat little to nothing and do exercise like stair climbs, but you would most likely pass out by day 2 or 3
It isn't feasible
>>
>>723410806
be active and not where you will be tempted to eat
>>
>>723410854
I don't know what to specifically to eat. I get told natural fats and veggies but dont know what to eat spefically.
>>
Just burn more calories than you take in. An intermediate fasting diet for awhile should be perfect for that rapid weightloss.

Here are the tricks though, which make it a lot EASIER. When you measure in two weeks, dont eat that day before weighing. Also male sure to shit and piss out all the weight you can. Also, dehydrating would do a lot, since most of your body weight is water. For maximum effects, also wear the lightest clothes and shoes possible when weighing. Of course these wouldnt help with fat loss, and theyd be temporary weight loss just to win the bet.
>>
>>723409570

I cut roughly 25lbs in 7 days for competition and I'm still alive.

180 to 155.

My advice? Zero carbs, no sodium, sweat as much as possible. Sauna. Hot baths.

When you need to eat, make it ground beef or chicken. Obviously restrict your calories to as few as possible. No need to workout if you have a belly and muscle, you'll drain 10lbs of water from your body in the first week alone, not including weight lost from the calorie deficit.

The no carbs and no sodium rule is crucial, though.
>>
File: file.jpg (73KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
73KB, 600x590px
>>723411019
If the end result is death or losing 20lbs it's a win-win for me and a dream come true
>>
>>723411265
Hot bath? What is that?
>>
Oh OP here, I've lost over 40lbs since last January, I might not lose as much water weight to start off unless I'm thinking wrong.
>>
>>723411401

A bath that's hot, rather than cold.
>>
The real key is as little carbs as possible while still getting protein and veggies in, with as much water as you can.
>>
>>723411073
Lots and lots of veggies and fruit. Just don't eat anything drenched in oil and you're good.

Remember to drink a lot of water
>>
>>723411551

You'd probably be amazed by how much water you're still carrying.
>>
>>723411619
Fruit can be very high sugar, along with some veggies. If you're keeping carbs down then you have to limit fruit as well
>>
>>723408989
It's incredibly hard to cut cold turkey to starving yourself. I recommend eating 800-1000 calories a day on a keto diet which is basically no carbs. Eat a chicken breast or two a day with some veggies, maybe one fruit, and egg, and drink a gallon of water. Take sips between bites so you don't eat as much. Low carb will also make you feel like ass for 3-5 days after the initial day of dieting so be prepared. Exercise is, imo, optional because you'll lose water weight and such a stark and sudden calorie cut is hard on the body. Exercise will make you feel worse on the low carb so if you wanna exercise do it on the second week when the crappy feeling is gone.

I've been an off and on keto dieter for over a year and have plenty of experience with this low carb diets.
>>
>>723408989
Dinitrophenol and a cold bath.
>>
Watch the Kenny vs Spenny where they try to lose the most weight in 3 days. There's s few tricks in there.
>>
>>723411580
Put the water on as hot as possible, fill the tub, then go in it? Won't that burn me or am I being retarded?
>>
>>723410346
That's an easy way to get fit because you can have your stomach full every waking hour and still be at a deficit, if you choose low density foods.

But OP is asking for an average daily deficit of 5000 calories. They'd need to be exercising the whole time while not eating any macros.
>>
>>723410806
It's incredibly difficult to not eat any food and is just a bad idea in general. This guy>>723411019
is exaggerating but you would feel AWFUL. With enough willpower you could do it but you would hardly be able to function.
>>
>>723411742
If I do cut cold turkey and starve myself I should just focus on drinking lots of water and eat nothing for week 1 then try exercising for week 2?
>>
>>723408989
What's at stake here? You won't lose 20 pounds of fat if you eat absolutely nothing, but you could maybe get there with total starvation and moderate dehydration.
>>
>>723411973
Sounds like a plan. Even if I somehow die it'd be a win for me. The only way I'd lose is if I dont lose the weight and live.
>>
>>723412167
Nothing important to you but something important to me
>>
>>723412092
I can almost 100 percent guarantee you will not be able to starve yourself for one week cold turkey. Almost positive. Anorexics have experience starving themselves for months and years but you have next to none I'm assuming. You can go for it but you'll feel like ass and be tired until your body can adapt. From what I've learned is that it takes 1-2 weeks or maybe a month for a person to not have hunger pains. What happens after prolonged starvation is your body will adapt in such a way to survive purely off of your fat and you will feel better once that happens. You will lose cravings for food for the most part but it is not a way to live for a long period of time. You need vitamins and minerals to function. If you're going to do this AT LEAST eat multivitamins.
>>
>>723411713
I think fruits are better than drier carbs for losing weight since fruits hydrate you more so you crave less
>>
File: weightloss progress.jpg (94KB, 753x664px) Image search: [Google]
weightloss progress.jpg
94KB, 753x664px
>>723408989
its extremely hard but not impossible, I've lost 8kgs in less than two weeks but it was literal fucking hell for me. I went from 79kg to 71kg,. Everyday in the morning I would eat one slice of oatmeal toast and nothing more, I drank lots of water and for lunch I had either another slice of oatmeal toast or a small plate of salad. I spent the first 5 days starving then I got used to it and slowly after I reached my weight goal I maintained my diet and started biking every two or three days and now I'm working to get rid of my shitty man tits.

also, pic related, its my progress
>>
>>723408989
You will need to consume the bare minimum of calories while still getting all your nutrients (otherwise your body will panic and switch away from a carbohydrate metabolism) while drinking nothing but water to stave off your hunger. This will not work without exercise. In order to hit your target you need to burn off all the calories you eat each day as well as the 81,720 you need to burn to get rid of 20lbs of fat. You need to accomplish this with low-weight, high-repetition exercise to prevent muscle from building while still burning fat.
>>
>>723412773
If OP is already well hydrated, they could maybe lose eight pounds of water abstaining from it until their urine is brown.

>this kills the kidneys
>>
File: lmoa.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
lmoa.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>723413007
kek

don't do this OP then you'll really have some fuckin problems
>>
>>723412328
Dont listen to these guys m8. Ive been on and off fasting since september and ive lost almost 70 pounds now. I use to just do a couple of days every other week but ive up the ante and have been fasting for 4/5 of the weekdays and i eat pretty big on weekends. If you dont eat on weekdays and only barely eat on weekends you could lose to close to 8 pounds a week.

Its not a hard diet atleast for me. Before i started to fast completely i would only eat 1 meal a day but that changed when i started smoking pot and i got pretty fat from it.

I was 278, and am now currently 211.
>>
>>723413187
Also ive been drinking a lot of green tea lately to boost my metabolism. Drinking only hot water is a plus too since it helps the digestive system.

Another tip is when your fasting you'll get super tired all the time but try to fight the urge to sleep and keep busy. If you sleep that means your organs will go to sleep which means they wont need as much energy which also means you wont lose as much weight.
>>
>>723408989
I have just one piece of input for you op. DO NOT SKIP BREAKFAST. You need that. So many people I know skip breakfast to try and diet and it doesn't work. You skip breakfast and your body says fuck you then, I'm not gonna work at full capacity. Even if you're only having one meal a day, make it breakfast.
>>
>>723413187
That's an average daily deficit of one or two thousand calories. OP is asking for 5000.
>>
1 meal a day and do 15-30 mins of walking
>>
super easy, fatass

calculate how many calories you can live on, and follow that.

and do cardio every day.

and cut water intake.
>>
>>723408989
Morbidly obese people who can't walk eat as much per day as you need to not eat. It aint happening.
>>
>>723408989
In metric scale not imperial, you fucking wanker
>>
Guess it's cold turkey starving or with minimum food and walking stairs.
>>
>>723413439
Just an egg for breakfast?
>>
>>723413643
Stairs are too high impact. It will make you gain muscle mass or get so sore you can't walk since you're not eating and can't repair muscle.
>>
>>723408989
Starve yourself for 14 days
>ex-anorexic
Be easy
>>
>>723411036
but cha gatta yeat
>>
>>723413476
i mean you could try to work out too but that would probably really fuck you up after a few days. 5000 calorie deficit is pretty impossible.

If you werent to eat for 2 weeks straight though 20 pounds on the scale would easily be visible. It wont be fat, probably alot of water but it will still say 20 pounds lost on the scale.

the most ive seen lost on my scale was about 14 pounds and it was my first time fasting for 4 days.
>>
File: 1474822495160.jpg (16KB, 280x232px) Image search: [Google]
1474822495160.jpg
16KB, 280x232px
>>723413495
No bitch

Don't cut water this guys being a massive faglord. That'll just make your body wanna retain water and you'll fucking gain weight.

You massive gay. Don't tell him to do that.
>>
>>723413875
I may have just saved his life

how about a 'thank you'?
>>
>>723413875
You can't retain what isn't there. Cutting water the last day or two is the only way to drop this much mass.
>>
>>723413718
Something carby would probably be best even though it would go against keto. A fried egg only has about 90 calories in it and a slice of toast has about 70. Your choice fampai
>>
Alright go full Anorexic for 2 weeks and dont work out? Drink lots of water?
>>
>>723412773
For an understanding of how difficult that really is
>you must burn an average of 5837
>plus all the calories you eat.
>we'll call it 7000 for easy math
>you must run for about 12 hours a day
>every day
>>
File: make a gun and shoot yourself.jpg (3KB, 382x50px) Image search: [Google]
make a gun and shoot yourself.jpg
3KB, 382x50px
>>723413984
How about you go suck a bag of cocks you cum slurping cunt. I saved his life. Only me.

>>723414000
waste of trips
>>
At your initial weigh-in make sure you have to take a huge shit and a huge piss. After the weigh-in, eliminate. Thats 5lbs gone right off the bat!
>>
>>723410806
Starvation is all you need. You will not be able to do anything else, nor will it be necessary. Assuming you are and drank the days prior to your weigh in, you can lose 5 pounds or so by not eating at all or drinking very much for the two days prior to your next weigh in. You will probably drop 10+ pounds the first week of you stay focused on not eating more than 500 calories a day and might follow it up with the other 10 the next week (if you use the 2-day hack). I've been doing this shit for a year and a half and have lost around 90 pounds. The only reason it's not more is because I eat like shit over summer and winter break. I know what you're going through and I know it's possible for you to win your bet. Trust me though, you will pass the fuck out if you try a starvation diet with exercise; it just won't work.
>>
>>723408989
I'm 5'9 and 120 lbs you fat fuck. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>723414447
If you think you can lose 20lbs in two weeks though starvation then you don't understand enough about the subject to participate in the discussion
>>
>>723411878
i dont even know if you are joking
>>
Drink lots of water, tea, and coffee, but nothing with any sugar. Fast the entire 14 days; don't eat anything at all. Nothing. After the first day your body will go into ketosis and it will be easier. This is probably safe as long as you're overweight; the guy who fasted for a year and a half stayed healthy and kept the weight off afterwards. Your body is designed to store and then use fat, like a bear's. Work out lightly each day. You will lose the maximum weight possible in 2 weeks. But it probably will take 3 weeks, not 2, to lose 20 pounds.
>>
Alright gonna starve myself, will post results in 2 weeks.
>>
juice fasting
>>
>>723408989
Crystal meth
>>
File: 14879035584461650226731.jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
14879035584461650226731.jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
>>723414569
Sorry friend, you are wrong. I lost 15 in the past 2 weeks and I slacked the second week.
>>
>>723414891
You won't lose any weight in two weeks through starvation, retard.
Do this instead
>>723412773
>>
>>723414891
did you or anyone even see this?
> >>723412737
>>
Master cleanse I lost 20 in two week!
>>
>>723414989
You burned 4,377 calories each day without eating? Bullshit
>>
>>723414891
You need to also do low impact exercise every waking hour and dehydrate yourself the last couple days. Just starving yourself will not get you to negative 5000 calories a day.
>>
>>723414900
Don't do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHV2X3lnfts
>>
>>723408989
As much exercise as you can without making yourself die basically, don't eat anything unhealthy for a few weeks (low calorie high satisfaction) maybe starve yourself a little bit and there you go.
>>
If you kill one nigger a day for 14 days you'll be able to lose 20 pounds.
>>
>>723415155
Look, I don't know about too much science shit, but my results are legit. I wouldn't be typing all this just to fuck over some fat anon. I'm only trying to help from my experience because OP and I are essentially in the same boat. Don't believe me, fine. I'm gonna stick to it anyways.
>>
>>723415369
Do the math. Your sane strategy wouldn't work.
>>
Do your regular diet and routine. On the day of the weigh in run outside as hot as possible and then find a sauna to lose some more water weight. drink nothing until after weigh in. You can lose up to like 30lbs of water if your BMI is high enough.
>>
Go on Naked and afraid. People lose like 40 pounds in 21 days
>>
>>723415155
It's not just fat lost, but water. Having an empty digestive tract makes a big difference, and so does not retaining water from eating salt.
>>
>>723415550
If you didn't burn more than 4,000 calories each day then the weight loss you saw was from your muscles atrophying. This is how the math works.
>>
>>723415602
You might kill him. He will likely faint
>>
>>723411878
Fuck have you never been in a hot tub? You make it hot but not so hot it burns and get in it but since the guy mentioned a sauna I'm assuming he means the hot tub at a public swimming pool
>>
>>723415488
This
>>
>>723415684
>thinks this accounts for the difference in 20lbs
lrn2basicdiet
>>
Carb cycle
>>
>>723415745
I guess you're right. I used to do this as a linemen in college during 2 a days. I was fat but at least in some physical shape. Careful OP if you read that, do the buddy system
>>
>>723415720
So? OP wants to lose 20 pounds. My strategy would win him his bet. I might cool it with the starvation a little personally, so thank you.
>>
>>723415909
I've lost eight pounds in a day not taking in food or fluids.
>>
Stop being fat right now, op stop it. If you just stop being fat you can do this.
>>
Not reading every other faggots wrong response;

Simply put, you can lose 9kg in 2 weeks if you follow a strict standard but it will be 'cheating' as you should do a water-fast 2-3 days before morning of the weight you will drop a couple of kilo's in an 'instant'.

If you follow a water-fast plan for 14 days you won't feel like shit but you won't be able to do strenuous exercise till you stop and you have to remember that it will target lean body mass as well.
>>
5'9"? You should kill yourself regardless, manlet. Fucking kek
>>
>>723408989
You likely can't. A pound of fat is 3500 calories.
3500*20 = 70000 calories to lose in 14 days.
70000/14 = 5000 calorie deficit a day.

Unless you're a massive fuck to begin with, this may be physically impossible unless you run all day and eat nothing.
>>
>>723416121
>doesn't see the problem with muscle atrophy
I forgot to mention the effect malnutrition has on your brain
>>
>>723416318
you can lose over 1kg a day you fucking faggot.
>>
>>723416228
You fucking deserve to die you small dick cuck fag. Go suck 9000 dicks before I strangle you with my cock.
>>
>>723416394

sorry m8 bad b8 I'm over here in australia fucking bogan sluts every weekend in reality I've probably cucked more guys than cuck porn you've watched
>>
>>723416157
This is actually good advice for healthy/sane weight loss. Being fat and having fat are not the same thing. It drops fast as soon as you can stop being fat.
>>
>>723416354
What's a kg I'm an Amerifat
>>
>>723416131
No, you didn't. It's more likely that you weighed yourself with clothes and then without.
>>
>>723416513

2.20462 according to google.
>>
>>723416468
What the fuck is a bogan an you kangaroo nigger
>>
>>723416549
I always weigh myself nude. My urine went dark. It was mostly water. My urine went dark.
>>
>>723416354
1kg/day would likely be from water loss. OP doesn't want to die. Use freedom units you fucking communist. OP said pounds, not some fruity measurement.

Again, but you're probably a fat fuck to being with which makes my statement valid, fatty.
>>
This isnt meant to be permanent weight loss those of you freaking out, just to lose the weight in 2 weeks, healthy or not I dont give a fuck
>>
>>723416611

You're some white trash aint ya, take your shit genetics and go fuck your mother some more.

I'm whiter than you'll ever be, cunt.
>>
>>723411973
>game for 8+ hours a day
>hardly be able to function.
Sounds like he's already hardly able to function.
>>
>>723416581
2.20462 what? dicks in your mouth?
>>
File: 230486230864.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
230486230864.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>723412737
starving yourself only causes you body to go into "starvation mode" for a short time. if you ever go back to eating balanced meals, you'll pack on the weight that you lost and then some more depending on what you eat. dont starve yourself. change your calorie intake, work out, and dont eat bullshit
>>
>>723416650
That's not "losing" weight, that's just severe dehydration
>>
>>723416341
What's your issue? You said it was impossible. I have given you a testimonial that would suggest otherwise. And now you are complaining about my method. If OP wants to lose a stupid amount of weight in 2 weeks, he will have to do some stupid shit. A by the book diet and exercise plan will not even get him in the ballpark in that amount of time.
>>
>>723416676
I'm 61kg, lean. Can't be fat at this weight. You guys get triggered over other measurements, must suck when you have to compare you dogs dick to your own for you girlfriend.
>>
>>723416696
What if I am you cuckazoid kangaroo nigger, I'm from Texas bitch. Go punt some kwaccas or practice sex on them with your small white nigger penis
>>
>>723416705
Playing video games burns a lot of glucose. OP won't be able to even do even that.
>>
>>723416741

sorry, 2.20462 pounds of nigger cock in your cunt ass.
>>
>>723416887
Most people consider losing weight to mean burning fat. It is impossible to lose anywhere near that much fat in two weeks through starvation. There are things you can do to get a smaller number on the scale, but none of it is weight loss in any real sense. I wouldn't pay out to OP if his piss was bright orange, would you?
>>
Spend your food money for those two weeks on meth or speed and as long as you drink enough water I assure you that youll be at least 20 pounds lighter
>>
What the duck is going on
>>
>>723408989
Best way to lose the weight:

Wrestler method.

Take one tablespoon of refined table salt a day for every 50lbs of body weight. If you weight 200lbs, that's 4 tablespoons. One in the morning, one at lunch, one in the afternoon, one before bed.

This will "trick" your body into thinking you're in a high-carb intake (due to normally-low sodium found in food), and it'll jump start a major caloric burning.

Do NOT drink more than a cup of water with each tablespoon of salt. You'll retain the liquid and prevent fat burning.

Only major side effect: you'll feel hot through the day as your body resorts to fat burning at high intensity. Expect to lose 1 and 1/2 pound of pure fat per day.
>>
>>723408989
Cut carbs, do cardiovascular daily. You can't get results being lazy.
>>
>>723416973
No way you can lose 9 euro pounds in 14 days at that weight you stupid faggot.
>>
>>723417058
Thanks!
>>
>>723417608
Shut the fuck up your retarded two year old nigger. I will anally fist you with s jagged piece of glass. Go back to whatever nigger country you're from.
>>
>>723417319
I would have to if I made a bet without specifying what weight loss.
>>
>>723417806
Kek what the fuck
>>
>>723408989
do 30 minutes of the most intense high repetition endurance workouts, and then a couple hours of jogging. Cut all carbs out. tons of water. starve yourself for the last 2 days if you haven't hit the goal yet, and then you'll drop some water weight.
>>
>>723408989
If you normally eat 2000 calories a day and are at a steady weight then 2000*14 is the most you can reduce your calorie intake over the next two weeks. There are 3500 calories in a pound of fat so 28000/3500=8 pounds of fat is the maximum amount of fat you can loose in 2 weeks from not eating. Maybe you can loose 12 pounds of water but really you should not. You could maybe exercise to burn more calories but you aren't going to be exercising after several days of not eating. The project is clearly unsafe and likely not even possible. Sorry duder
>>
>>723418103
I'm going to ravage you with my pointed cock I'm going to dip it into your skull and pull out your chest meat. Your existence is meaningless you full fuckazoid nigger fag. Im going to figure out who you raped and expose you to the world.
>>
>>723408989
>20 lbs in 14 days
not happening bud
>>
>>723418330
I'm not Milo
>>
It is possible. You going to fucking hate yourself, but you can do it.

I suggest doing the staircase workout that was already said. Do multiple a day increasing how much you do as you get better at them.

Eat much lighter and healthier. Lots of vegetables and fruits. No desserts.

2-3 days before the bet is over, if you're still far away quit all eating. 10lb or over

Last day before you check for the bet. Quit eating if you haven't already. No liquids. No nothing.

Now sit in a sauna with sweats on and just chill there until you lose the rest of your weight through water weight. It might take a while depending how well you did with your workouts and diet. Wear a trash bag if you're super desperate.

Finally win that mother fucker and have pedialyte on you so you don't die of dehydration when you're done.
>>
>>723418480
Your a fucking kike Jew and you should be fucking ashamed of how your nigger race has destroyed this planet. Get out of my planet you nigger kike gook.
>>
File: IMG_0367.jpg (54KB, 480x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.jpg
54KB, 480x430px
>>
File: IMG_0716.jpg (234KB, 828x1190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0716.jpg
234KB, 828x1190px
>>
>>723408989
At your height and weight, even if you didn't eat at all you would only lose about half of that
>>
>>723419044
Stop being such a nigger get out of this fucking thread before I fill your asshole with tiny barbs. My penis is as strong as a mustang and as fast as a Mexican viper. I'm not afraid of taking you on and showing you the strength of my cock.
>>
>>723408989

The easiest thing to do is cut out every drink except water. Don't add salt to anything you eat. Walk every day for at least 30 minutes. You can actually lose ~10 lbs in water weight fairly quickly by just reducing your salt intake and going to a sauna. Don't forget to actually drink water though - dehydration is MUCH WORSE than not eating.
>>
All this stupid advice is going to get you deader than shot or fuck your metabolism. If you don't eat enough your metabolism can't kee up. Just take DNP
>>
>>723419322
>All these advice suck
>Here's mine which is so much better
>>
>>723417546

That's fucking retarded. If you have a basic understanding of human physiology you will know salt intake increases water absorption. There's a difference between dehydrating yourself by not drinking water and actively taking in salt.
>>
Op, get a more reallistic and a longer term target.

If you go cold turkey, you will just be another "skinny fat" guy (low weight, low % of muscle)

If you want to loose weight safely, while conserving your muscles, you must:
I) reduce your carb and sugar intake to a minimum
II) keep your protein intake high
III) go to the gym, and start growing up some muscle (more muscle = hugher basal metabolyc rate)

And thats how i went from beeing a 200lb fatass to a 145 ripped man.
>>
Wtf happened in this thread?

Heres what im going to do, not eat, drink lots of water, and do the stair exercise a few times a day. If i die or fuck myself up there's nothing wrong with that, I'm not going to live much longer anyways so who cares.

No im not commiting suicide.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.