[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get one, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: prince.jpg (19KB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
prince.jpg
19KB, 555x416px
Should I get one, /b/?
>>
>>723408243
If you like pain yes
>>
Whatever floats your boat or in this case fits your dick
>>
>>723408243
Yes. Seems like a very good idea. Get a face tattoo right after
>>
>>723408243
Sure, if you want to lose your sensitivity and feel nothing but pain during sex for you and your partner. It also looks really retarded.
>>
what the hell for. what the fucking point. plus this shit must hurt so much
>>
>>723408243
How to get an irreversible infection and die 101. Crack our your notebooks kids.
>>
>>723408243
please do
i heard women love it
>>
>>723408243
Post a pic of your cock with a timestamp
>>
>>723408243
If you learned biology, you wouldn't.
>>
File: sunglass pepe.jpg (18KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
sunglass pepe.jpg
18KB, 512x287px
>>723408243

Don't be fucking stupid OP. These things are for faggots. But that would explain why you want one...
>>
>>723408306
>>723408342
>>723408349
shouldn't be more painful than a flu shot, at least what I heard

Also suppose to feel much better during sex for girls
>>
>>723408589
no
>>
>>723408524
I haven't done it yet so no use
>>
>>723408648
Post pic anyway, this is /b/ after all
>>
File: COCKRING_scott_hunter_03.jpg (34KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
COCKRING_scott_hunter_03.jpg
34KB, 500x336px
looks really hot tbh
>>
>>723408243
mine gets mixed reviews.

The receiving tube is the worst part.
>>
a) Does not hurt much
b) heals within 2 weeks
c) does not influence your sensitivity
d) gives a significant "boost" to the "receiving" side during sex…
>>
>>723409476
but have to sit down to pee :(
>>
>>723409571
Not really… tho you have to re-learn how to controll your stream ;)
>>
>>723408243
Y nigga?
>>
>>723408589
Because a metal rod in a girls pussy hole feels good for her.
>>
WOW SO MANY FAGGOTS SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE IN THIS THREAD.

Ok OP, I used to have a frenum and I do have a prince albert along with many other piercings all over my body.

The prince albert was more painful (like a needle through your dick painful) to get compared to the frenum.
However when it comes to convenience and "benefits" the prince albert seems to take the lead in my opinion. While the frenum did impress girls with its looks the PA can DEFINITELY be felt by girls and it really depends on the girl how much they like it (from meh to oh my god sex is much more awesome with it). Be advised though: If you do get the PA you will be having troubles peeing standing (it's not impossible but urinals will be your close friends compared to regular toilets where you stand in front of them and just lead the stream into the loo).

Oh and you WILL be walking funny in the first 3-5 days regardless which kind you get.

Here you go, a possibility of options: https://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Category:Male_Genital_Piercings
>>
>>723408243
Post cock pic with timestamp or this is a bait thread
>>
>>723409915
Because a metal rod pushes all the appropriate places and is stiff enough to make a (small) difference.

Since I got my PA - ~90% of my partners said they felt a difference, out of those - 100% said they liked it.
It felt "stronger", "more sensitive" or just simply "more" (whatever that means).

The 10% "left" said they do not see a difference between "with" and "without".

I had maybe two partners who said they did not like the idea of THAT THING in them and asked me to "take it off.
Virtually none complained b'out not liking it…
>>
>>723410057
I was just thinking about a PA, it seems the best. Does it ever heal up if I stop wearing the ring?

>>723410211
no, fuck you
>>
>>723408243
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WHITE THING
DEAD SKIN?
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>723410574
Stop drunk trolling people Randy Bobandy
>>
>>723410574
It may, it may not…
For some - it leaves just a scar, for others - there's always a hole left…

Can't say for sure…
>>
>>723410476
>putting others above yourself
Fokn eelll. Go fucking donate your arms and kidneys, mister "i care about others"
Fokn sacrificing your body which your parents gave you, just to please some girl during sexual intercourse.
>>
>>723410949
and you go rape a girl
>>
>>723410574
>Does it ever heal up if I stop wearing the ring?

I would say it really depends at what stage you take out the ring.
If you take it out in the first week or two after it was done it might but if it's months old then highly unlikely.
>>
>>723411158
I hope your metal thing gets stuck in your bitch's cervix which then gets slowly ripped out
>>
>>723410949
Who said I sacrificed myself for anything?

I did what I did purely for myself - I like the aesthetics of PA. Out of all possible male piercings ever - PA was one of the few I found "good looking"… good enough so I decided to make it as my first piercing ever…

The "benefits" 4 my partners were a very pleasurable, but completely non-intentional side effect.

Can't complain tho… bitches love PA ;)
>>
>>723411480
Ok fair enough then mate.
Enjoy ur life
>>
>>723411480
Pics or it didn't happen
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.