[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ is suppressing all ayy threads for some reason. can anyone help?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

/pol/ is suppressing all ayy threads for some reason. can anyone help?
>>
>>723395336
fuck off
>>
Maybe Ayys aren't politically relevant

hurrr
>>
>>723395446
Real ayys are, you nigger shitting kike dealer faggot of many hotdog suckings.
>>
>>723395336
does anyone have the original pic?
>>
>>723395826
>Real ayys

so post the picture if its real

prove to me right now that this isn't LARP by some faggots trying to fuck with /pol/, just like how Worldcorpo fucking convinced you faggots that John Podesta is in the Fatherhood video lmao
>>
the censorship could very well be fucking criminal, they cant get away with this
>>
>>723396084
ok m8 we dont know, but you could very well help with it
>>
>>723395336
>>>/x/
>>
>>723396084
>show me evidece that the alien is real
what the fuck do you think we're trying to do? we've been trying to start threads on /pol/ but we keep getting banned.
>>
>>723396084
Dude, mouth off again and ill get your fired from Gamestop.
>>
>>723396259
>trying to start threads on /pol/
there is your problem
>>723396244
>>
>>723396355
the image was posted on /pol/ so if anyone did in fact see the picture he would most likely be lurking there. /x/ is fulling of larping faggots and the rest of the boards probably don't have any fucking idea what we're talking about.
>>
>>723396206
>>723396259
I'd be satisfied with proof that this thread even existed

There hasn't even been proof that anything was posted, you've been going off of the word of literal 4chan autists who claim to have seen something in the "one and a half minutes" that the thread existed and confirmation bias.
>>
>>723396471
x moves to slow and the mods on pol are giant faggots we aren't even allowed to talk about pizzagate on there anymore
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.