[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /b/ do with a million dollars?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1million_dollars.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1million_dollars.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
What would /b/ do with a million dollars?
>>
retire and never work again. invest wisely
>>
linching ring
>>
buy a million lottery tickets
>>
not give it to my wife.

>she sucks at money
>>
>>723384633
Spend about half of it on a big ass house in my city (shit is expensive arround here) and spend the other half on a development team to assist me on building that humanoid robot i always wanted.
>>
>>723384633
Pay off my debts, buy a house, a car, fulfill some smaller dreams and probably keep working on a part time job.
>>
gamble and make it 2m
>>
>>723384633
>What would /b/ do with a million dollars?

not a million, but i got my hands on 925,000

i paid off my mortgage, then sold house. bought a truck, bought 53 acre tree farm, built half million dollar house on that. drink, play with my dogs and shoot guns all day
>>
What /b/ would do? Probably bigger servers and a shit ton of marketing trying to commercialize the website part of b. If they have anymore money after the fact then most likly they would just advertise the plain old website. Of course they would shit talk /pol/ cause those niggers are nothing but fags.
>>
>>723384633
A million isn't much.

Buy a decent house in a decent neighbourhood straight up, pre-pay property taxes and ultilites for the next 20 years.

Buy a house in somewhere in SEA as well. Live like a 'god' in that low economy.

...but overall, just live normally with nice cushion of financial freedom, that's all one does with a mere 1 million.

Now if we were talking the big power-ball multi-billion dollar lottery, that's a different situation.....
>>
>>723384633
cure mom's cancer, buy a house and live happy.
>>
The only obvious choice,

500.000 trade for change and load guns to coin flip everyone to death

500.000 use it to buy gold melt it wait till gold is worth more again

And then repeat first plan
>>
Pee on it
>>
invest it and live off interest
>>
>>723384633
pay an assasin to kill me
>>
File: dale gribble pepe.jpg (55KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
dale gribble pepe.jpg
55KB, 403x392px
>>723384633
>>723384633
168,000 packs of pokemon cards
>>
>>723384633
Pay off my parents house, pay my bills, open a thrift shop and a dog boarding center
>>
>>723384633
Not much by the time I've changed it into Stirling. By a small house maybe....
>>
File: Bruce_Willis_Die_Hard_3.jpg (75KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce_Willis_Die_Hard_3.jpg
75KB, 480x480px
>>723385834
do it for free man

here is instructions how to do it
>>
>>723384633
Buy one million dollars worth of lottery tickets
>>
Buy a Decent House Downeast with some land about 50k and build an underground grow op just to self sustain. sink 150k into a saving account Pay my everything off for a good 20 years. Get rid of debt and Just work part time with two arab wives (Im white) and a growing slew of children and pull in govt cheques till I die
>>
File: jazz is my life.jpg (51KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
jazz is my life.jpg
51KB, 500x672px
>>723385560
>wait till gold is worth more again
I just want to put one thing out here: Gold is a somewhat bad choice concerning it's safety of remaining value compared to other less valuable metals for two reasons:
a) If a big ass gold mine is suddenly found and the market is flooded with it the price will drop. Other metals could suffer from the same impact but as they're much more common there'd have to be a much larger find to produce a comparable impact.
b) If science advances to a point where we can synthesize elements, this will happen only with the most expensive ones, because theoretically it takes a LOT of energy.
Maybe i'm wrong, but i always thought that stocking up on less valuable materials would be a more safe bet - think of copper for instance.
>>
Buy AMD stocks.
>>
>>723384633
travel the world and lick all the feet
>>
I'll make 10 millions
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.