[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every male is gay a little bit, I mean we are all bisexual. We

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: vb.png (99KB, 225x297px) Image search: [Google]
vb.png
99KB, 225x297px
Every male is gay a little bit, I mean we are all bisexual. We born as gays and it remains in us. The only difference is how good you are at suppressing your feelings and lying to yourself. Total gays secretly hate women, total straights secretly hate gays. And you hate because you don't know how to understand. Now kys.
>>
File: IMG_20170213_224119.jpg (2MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170213_224119.jpg
2MB, 4160x2336px
Bump for agreement.

Male here 29, Heavy Heterosexually Leaning Bisexual.

I have fucked/got fucked by one very handsome 30yp Ukranian at 21 and got blown by a handsome 16yo Italian at 28.

Those two gay moments were exciting to an extent, I enjoyed them and even fantasised about them a couple of times after. Before my first gay experience I was bullied at school 10yo for being gay (I was not and my two main bullies came out of the closet in their twenties). I was bullied so much that I did not know whether I was actually gay. I fapped to women 99.99% of the time but I thoughy I could be repressing.

To this day I can fap to gay pr0n if I make an effort, and only enjoy it in theory, because sex in general is hawt. But honestly, in practice I do noy enjoy gay sex even 10% as much as hetero sex.

I really do think having gay sex a couple of times with guys that were SUPER HANDSOME helped me realize, with EXPERIENCE, I really do not like homosex.

I do agree homofobics ARE dreadfully afraid of experimenting because they know how much they crave it.

I can also understand impersonal gay sex in prison. For me gay sex was like accompanied masturbation.

Pic related, my Gf, whose arse I just cannot get enough of.

I am very glad homosexuality is no longet such a taboo, because a little exploration is great to fully understand one's sexuality, and no one should ever be labeled as something they are not jusy because of prejudice or a single experience.

Based on my life, I wonder how many gays are only dreadfully irritated by women (or traumatised by them) and even though they are dominantly heterosexual, they conditioned their personality and sexuality to avoid women.

Great topic OP, I hope you get decent answers and ignite an enlightening debate.
>>
Balls legitimately turn me off though, not many things in the world can do that. But balls and body hair do, also I like me, I like women, I like gay people and I like liking things.
>Am faggola?
>>
Change male to female, and you'd actually be correct. Outside of that, sage.
>>
File: eee (49).png (4KB, 40x50px) Image search: [Google]
eee (49).png
4KB, 40x50px
>>723378230
I changed and it doesn't make any sense. Get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
File: IMG_0745.png (92KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0745.png
92KB, 512x512px
Gtfo with faggot thread. Go suck cock elsewhere op.
>>
File: DSC_0362.jpg (73KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0362.jpg
73KB, 960x960px
>>723378616
>finelame

kys
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.