[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god damn illegals stepping on my lawn

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1k7e0n.jpg (48KB, 288x401px) Image search: [Google]
1k7e0n.jpg
48KB, 288x401px
god damn illegals stepping on my lawn
>>
Is that Rick from Pawn Stars?
>>
>>723372991
the lowest I can do is 1 peso
>>
File: 1k7ei0.jpg (48KB, 288x401px) Image search: [Google]
1k7ei0.jpg
48KB, 288x401px
time to recruit
>>
File: 1k7epz.jpg (49KB, 288x401px) Image search: [Google]
1k7epz.jpg
49KB, 288x401px
lol mexican
>>
i wonder if there will be a place where we can sign up to help catch mexicans
>>
>>723373319
>cop shoots illegal, illegal gets arrested
what do you think is more likely, all cops are racist and above the law and the white cis heteronormative patriarchy is oppressing everyone, or that context exists?
>>
>>723373319
>cop shoots illegal, illegal gets arrested
this is exactly what's supposed to happen
>>
>>723373905
>scanningformexicans.gif
>>
>>723373174
>your
par for the course
>>
>>723373319
they're illegal faggot.
hence, arrested.

fucking liberals. more retarded by the hour.
>>
News flash, most illegals coming over aren't Mexican, they stopped coming long ago, theyre busy working in the factories that trump wants to shut down to make the Midwest great again. Those illegals are all central Americans that treck through mexico and into the US. Hnnnng why don't they come here the right way like everyone else?! Maybe because America has different requirements for every country making it very easy for some (like Cubans only needing to step on US soil to become citizens) while the only Mexicans that can come here legally are the wealthy.
>>
File: 09854564.png (117KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
09854564.png
117KB, 300x300px
>>723374757
The "wet foot, dry foot" laws for Cubans were repealed last year. Shows how up to date you liberal idiots stay even on shit that's supposed to be important to you. No, you'd rather just whine and blame everyone else instead of being informed. Not to mention they're also running from a dictator likely to kill or imprison themselves and/or their families if they caught. But I guess context means nothing when it doesn't benefit the liberal narrative, right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.