[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So today my high-school self would be so proud. I slept with

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1465350239781.jpg (12KB, 480x305px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465350239781.jpg
12KB, 480x305px
So today my high-school self would be so proud. I slept with the head cheerleader of my graduating class. It's been 7 years since I've been in school. But guys I finally did it.

But this is not where the story ends. After giving the D to her, she proceeded to tell me. "I finally cracked the code."

To which I responded. "What do you mean? I'm the one that finally got with you."

After I said that we ended up having a conversation that lasted a good hour of how nearly every girl in my graduating class wanted to sleep with me.

This simply blew my mind, mainly because all through high school I was very introverted. Had horrible anxiety and thought everyone wanted nothing to do with me. I had 1 girlfriend through school and a small group of friends. Come to find out I could have been swimming in pussy.

I feel like the biggest fucking retard in existence right now.
>>
>I feel like the biggest fucking retard in existence right now.

I know the feel.

Apparently every girl in all my classes liked me, I had to be told this by two different people. Now that I put the dots together I should be set on fire. Some Girl would run her leg against mine, this other girl invited me to her house to smoke weed and then showed me her ass and kissed me, and I still didn't know she liked me. This one girl would call my name randomly from the other side of the classroom like three times a day for the first four months of school, this other girl would give me candy every day.

Honestly, just take your collective fists and beat me to death. Beat me to goddamn death.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.