[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here use piss bottles? Whenever I need to take a

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: piss bottles.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
piss bottles.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
Anybody else here use piss bottles? Whenever I need to take a piss i just piss in a bottle instead of going to the toilet, and when the bottle is full i just empty it down the window. Seems like there are no downsides
>>
>>723366316
Pissing in empty bottle bring Milosh great shame....
>>
ONLY when I'm really drunk and can't be bothered to walk the 5 meters to my bathroom... goes straight down the toilet the next day.

Don't pour your stale piss out of the window.
The outside of your house will stink of piss.
>>
>>723366316
Yeah, ever since I lost my job a whole corner of my room has been dedicated to the bottles.
I'm at around 13 now. Problem is, I don't know how to even get rid of them. I might just sell them to teenagers who'll think it's beer.
>>
When you poop, do you pee in the toilet?
>>
>>723366563
just empty them out the window?
>>
>>723366570
Guys. I can't only poop. I pee at the same time.
How can people squat outside and take a shit without pissing themselves.

Am I sick? I'm worried.
>>
>>723366767
maybe the valve that separates the shit from the piss in your intestines is missing so you can only do both at once. im no doctor tho
>>
File: pissbottle.png (288KB, 871x449px) Image search: [Google]
pissbottle.png
288KB, 871x449px
gotta start early
>>
File: 28992-0000_Beauty_25.jpg (1MB, 1500x2127px) Image search: [Google]
28992-0000_Beauty_25.jpg
1MB, 1500x2127px
i've switched to pitchers lately. they hold more and are quicker to empty when mommy and daddy are asleep
>>
File: 111508-urinal-bottle.jpg (12KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
111508-urinal-bottle.jpg
12KB, 316x421px
protier piss bottle
>>
>>723366940
good idea. I hate waking them up and bothering them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.