[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time posting on here, sorry if I do something wrong. All

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6374.jpg (60KB, 960x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6374.jpg
60KB, 960x803px
First time posting on here, sorry if I do something wrong.

All I do is play video games. I can't talk to people, nor do I want to. My parents hate me and criticize me for anything I do, so I just stay in my room to avoid talking to them. Luckily I've finally convinced them to let me into independent studies, but that's a cherry atop a cake made of shit. I can't enjoy myself unless I'm playing a game or watching a video on youtube. Is there any point in anything? Everyday's the same, wake up, play games for hours on end, do my schoolwork, sleep, and cycle.
>>
File: 1479368055900.jpg (106KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479368055900.jpg
106KB, 720x960px
Get a dog

Save the big pieces
>>
>>723364688
I'm sure there's a way to improve your situation. How old are you if I may ask?
>>
>>723365171
>>
>>723365171
>>
>>723365171
>>
>>723364688

hit the gym, start running.
>>
>>723364688
>>>r9k
>>
>Take a shower
>Gain height
>Have sex
>Hit the weights
>Get a clue
>>
>>723364688
>Is there any point in anything?
No. Congratulations for reaching this point.

Your parents are idiots, but if you resist them too much you might get thrown out by them. get your own place.
Consider going to >>/adv/ also.
>>
Start by watching actualized.org (they're personal development videos) on youtube. if you say you like watching videos then, this is a bonus. Stop talking, and start doing. nobody gets anywhere by talking a bunch of shit, just start moving forward in a direction you want to go. The problem with this generation is that there are so many opportunities, all of them are closed off because you haven't picked what you want to do. Do some silent sitting and think about what you love to do, what are some of your core values? What are your most authentic values? Do you value teaching, learning, running, kindness? Etc.. Just start somewhere and make a goal out of it, if you haven't defined anything you won't go anywhere.
>>
File: 1368309180266.gif (2MB, 450x364px) Image search: [Google]
1368309180266.gif
2MB, 450x364px
>>723364688
gj you realized that life is meaningless, yours doesnt matter so does mine, just keep going, nobody gives a fuck about anything anyways

get out of your parents basement, life wont rly get much better, but u dont have to care about their shittalk again
>>
>>723365896
Moreover, work on your own psychology, master it. Because if you can do that, you can do anything. Have you realized yet, that nobody else is your enemy? You are your own greatest enemy and threat to your identity.
>>
>>723365600
>>723365171
>>723366102
>>723365896
>>723366125
Newfags
>>
>>723364688
remember that as shitty as you feel right now, by the very nature of emotion, you cannot feel this way forever. it's fucking hard man. life is shit sometimes. for certain people (including myself) shit can cling onto you for months at a time. shit, i turned 20 on saturday, and looking back, i spent eight months being depressing while i was 19. sometimes mild, sometimes severe, but it was a hard fucking year, and my situation only made it worse. hell, I'm depressed right now. but the point is: it will pass. even if things don't necessarily get better, your mood will. until then, try to exercise as much as you can (specifically running. it's astounding for your mood), invest time in hobbies, and eat healthy. hope for the best.
>>
File: 1351283074068.gif (1MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1351283074068.gif
1MB, 250x187px
>>723366373
keep blabbin about it m8
there are no oldfags/newfags anymore, everyone is the same amount of cancer
>>
>>723366595
Yaaaaaaaaay we're all cancer together :D
>>
File: slice of pizzacat.png (113KB, 397x383px) Image search: [Google]
slice of pizzacat.png
113KB, 397x383px
get a hobby and grow up, faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.