[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roblox being blasted in the media for having pedophiles Let's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: roblox raid.png (494KB, 815x464px) Image search: [Google]
roblox raid.png
494KB, 815x464px
Roblox being blasted in the media for having pedophiles

Let's make the situation worse.

Step 1. Sign up and select your gender as a man, otherwise you won't get as autistic of an avatar.

Step 2. Go to Catalog - Accessories and sort hats from price low to high. Buy the black baseball cap for free. Then do the same for shirts and buy the guitar tee with black jacket. Then head on over to pants and buy the pink jeans. If you go on over to accessories, you can also pick up some orange shades.

Step 3. Go to Avatar and equip all of this shit. Be sure to make your skin colour black as well, we have to keep some level of tradition

Step 4. Go to the ROBLOX High School game, join the freshman and cover every entrance. That's right, newfags and oldfags, school's closed due to powerades.
>>
>>723361862
Habbo hotel pt 2?
>>
it doesn't even have to be the school you block, just block any doors due to powerades
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.